Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Had Fun, Great Game
Old
KaiChang

Default Had Fun, Great Game - 11-02-2009, 06:59 PM

Indeed this was a great game.
I liked how the game was fun, entertaining and was a challenge after level 3. (lol)

The only thing I found difficult and I tried to change was the revolutions it turns. It was turning too slow. I figured out later after twitching it that you could make it a little faster without making it TOO fast.

Great game overall, oh and way to stick with the Halloween spirit. (LATE FAIL POST)

Sincerely,
Kai

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 + / -

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 11-02-2009, 07:33 PM

Thanks, madden. That's a really big compliment from the guy whose games are practically legendary on these forums.

Thanks to you too, Kai. Interestingly it totally slipped my mind that I'd be done around Halloween. I'm not into Halloween stuff, but making this game has been fun, nonetheless. As far as the turning goes, it's SUPPOSED to be slow. Turn too fast, and the game's too easy. Also, you can buy faster turning in the upgrade shop. Also, if the penguin turns too fast, he becaomes FAR less accurate.

(')>

Last edited by x2495iiii; 11-07-2009 at 02:37 AM.

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 11-05-2009, 02:54 AM

Progress report for RP4:

-2 New enemies added! Some of you may recognize a few of the monster models...

-Class weapons (your Beretta is replaced with a unique weapon based on what class you choose)

-2 new classes, Slayer and Bomber (Slayer gets a sword and Bomber gets...well you can probably guess)

-VERY nice special effects (You know how there aren't any good explosions in Alice? There are now...)

-2 words: Boss Fight.

Planned content:
-2 more enemies, maybe 3
-Better weapon purchase menu (shows a picture of the weapon you're looking at)
-More powers
-Button configuration

(')>

Old
Dameria

Talking 11-05-2009, 01:28 PM

Can't wait sounds awesome

Old
dubastot

Default 11-05-2009, 08:15 PM

Could I have permission to use your awesome aiming system in my hunting game?

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 11-05-2009, 10:03 PM

If you'd like to, sure, just be sure and give me credit. Thanks for the compliment, by the way.

(')>

Old
madden

Default 11-07-2009, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Progress report for RP4:

-2 New enemies added! Some of you may recognize a few of the monster models...

-Class weapons (your Beretta is replaced with a unique weapon based on what class you choose)

-2 new classes, Slayer and Bomber (Slayer gets a sword and Bomber gets...well you can probably guess)

-VERY nice special effects (You know how there aren't any good explosions in Alice? There are now...)

-2 words: Boss Fight.

Planned content:
-2 more enemies, maybe 3
-Better weapon purchase menu (shows a picture of the weapon you're looking at)
-More powers
-Button configuration
A 4th one? YES! I can't wait, I am so addicted to The 3rd right now. lol
Lookin forward to it man. =)

Check out my new website - http://www.freewebs.com/maddenuser/

Special thanks to the people who are supporting me...
Drjim, rich0e0rick, Chris101b, ZED, jediaction, x2495iiii, ("Robby"), gabe, JustasM, and Shadow Sovereign.

Games...

CSS - a sidescroler/adventure game.
CASE 1.01 - a escape the room/adventure game.
In the Black and White - a shooter/adventure game.
Field Of Wonder - a adventure game
C.R.E.S - a action/adventure game.

Can you eat 10 cookies in 5 seconds?
I did.

heyyy
Old
Mashal

Default heyyy - 11-14-2009, 01:13 AM

You look really trained can u help me with my assigment here it is:

A scene will consist of three critters dancing. The each of the three scenes is to be very similar. The first scene will have a critter of one kind dancing with two critters of another kind. (A ‘kind’ of critter means an animal or person. Pick the classes you use according to your own taste). The second scene will have one of the two critters from the first scene dancing with two critters of yet another type. The third scene will have one of each of the three different kinds of critters dancing.
To display the scenes, you will write a “playScene” method. You will call this method three times with three different sets of arguments.
Within the method, the three critters in the scene will appear in appropriate positions. The three critters will do a short dance and disappear. For each of the three classes of critters, you will need to design your own dance methods. The dances can be simple or elaborate depending on your tastes but each class of critter should have its own style of dancing.

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 11-14-2009, 01:44 AM

In the future, please try to keep posts like these in the "How Do I...?" part of the forums.

As far as help goes, what exactly do you need help with? I need to know what you've tried to do yourself, what kind of effort you've already put into the project.

(')>

Old
Dameria

Default 11-14-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashal View Post
You look really trained can u help me with my assigment here it is:

A scene will consist of three critters dancing. The each of the three scenes is to be very similar. The first scene will have a critter of one kind dancing with two critters of another kind. (A ‘kind’ of critter means an animal or person. Pick the classes you use according to your own taste). The second scene will have one of the two critters from the first scene dancing with two critters of yet another type. The third scene will have one of each of the three different kinds of critters dancing.
To display the scenes, you will write a “playScene” method. You will call this method three times with three different sets of arguments.
Within the method, the three critters in the scene will appear in appropriate positions. The three critters will do a short dance and disappear. For each of the three classes of critters, you will need to design your own dance methods. The dances can be simple or elaborate depending on your tastes but each class of critter should have its own style of dancing.
Looks like another lazy student who wants someone else to do their project...

Tags
1 of my favs - from arty, 3.6, amazingly brilliant, angry penguin, awesome, bacon, coffee, eggs, epic win, food, game, games, magic beans, model, models, out dated, penguin, resident, shooter, theuperduper youtube, this is awesome isn't it, weapon, weapons, x2495jjjj