Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

how do i
Old
neasey

Question how do i - 03-01-2010, 07:14 AM

i am a new student taking alice
2.2 i understand some of the lesson right now i am trying to find someone that can give me more information about this course right now i am trying to make a dragon fly around a blimp

Old
Niteshifter

Default 03-01-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neasey View Post
i am a new student taking alice
2.2 i understand some of the lesson right now i am trying to find someone that can give me more information about this course right now i am trying to make a dragon fly around a blimp
I actually have the entire book with me right now, so I'll relay it to you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Book
6. Blimp and Dragon

Create a scene as shown below with a blimp (Vehicle) and a dragon (Medieval). In this fantasy scene, the dragon has found a blimp and is curious. The dragon flies around the blimp to check it out. Write a program to have the dragon move to the blimp and then fly around it (lengthwise) three times.
The picture below it shows both the dragon and blimp in the air. The dragon is also facing the side of the blimp.

Rarely a grammar fixer but...
Old
Veryuhbull

Default Rarely a grammar fixer but... - 03-02-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neasey View Post
I am a new student taking [an] alice
2.2 [course]. I understand some of the lesson right now. I am trying to find someone that can give me more information about this course. Right now I am trying to make a dragon fly around a blimp.
Bearing that this is what you meant to say, do you need help with the program itself, or do you want information about the class you are taking from someone else who took it?

If the first one, this line is basically what you need.
"Dragon turn (direction) asSeenBy Blimp"
Right click somewhere on the line to get more options, asSeenBy should be one choice.

If the second, then I suggest you give more information about the class; such as the teacher, the school, and the course name. Someone may have been in that class before and can help you with that information.