Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Making a horse more realistic
Old
Magicplaya

Default Making a horse more realistic - 07-13-2006, 03:33 PM

I've been working on making the horse galloping more realistic so I made the legs bend at certain times. But in my animation, the calfs of the legs go back up twice after it just drops back into the regular position. (You'll understand what I mean hopefully when you view the animation.) I'm not really sure how to fix this, does anyone have any suggestions? This is just a side project for me by the way. I'm trying to make a full length animation.

Thanks for your time!
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Real Horse.a2w (599.0 KB, 683 views)

Old
lanceA

Default 07-14-2006, 02:25 AM

Try disabling/commenting out certain parts or your program. You will see that the horse's rear legs circle 360-degrees. Once you 'comment' out the code you will be able to see this more clearly.

Now try "enabling" the code one line at a time and see if you can see which line of code is causing the problem.

Old
Magicplaya

Default 07-14-2006, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceA
Try disabling/commenting out certain parts or your program. You will see that the horse's rear legs circle 360-degrees. Once you 'comment' out the code you will be able to see this more clearly.

Now try "enabling" the code one line at a time and see if you can see which line of code is causing the problem.
Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to test it out today!