Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

How Do I return to a Set Pose?
Old
cbw92

Default How Do I return to a Set Pose? - 02-28-2009, 03:52 PM

Hi. I'm currently working on a game in which there will be a T-Rex chasing after you. As it is now, I have created a lunge/attack method, and a walk method. Each seems to work very well, but when they are put into use at the same time (both keys are pressed for each method), the T-rex will often end the methods in a new pose, i.e. his neck is bent to the left.

Is there a method or someother tool that I can place ionto my program to reset the T-rex's pose to it's original pose?

Thank you in Advance,
cb

Old
RockyTheConcreteDonkey

Question 02-28-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbw92 View Post
Hi. I'm currently working on a game in which there will be a T-Rex chasing after you. As it is now, I have created a lunge/attack method, and a walk method. Each seems to work very well, but when they are put into use at the same time (both keys are pressed for each method), the T-rex will often end the methods in a new pose, i.e. his neck is bent to the left.

Is there a method or someother tool that I can place ionto my program to reset the T-rex's pose to it's original pose?

Thank you in Advance,
cb
"set position to..." command look for it under the basic commands, just take a pose snapshot of the T-Rex's default position before modifing

Old
cbw92

Default 03-01-2009, 02:37 PM

Seems to work, thanks alot!