Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Educators > Teaching with Alice

Documentation in Spanish
Old
jyby

Default Documentation in Spanish - 10-05-2009, 06:26 AM

I am planning to make a one week introduction/demo of Alice (2.2., because 3 is unusable for me yet) in january to SPANISH-SPEAKING professors of primary and secondary school.
I can manage by myself, but I was wondering if

- there was some Spanish documentation available, or some spanish documentation desire, to help people learning Alice?

- there was some easy way to translate the menus and options of the alice software in any language (such as one single file to translate, which contains the interface)?

Spanish docs
Old
colart

Default Spanish docs - 04-26-2010, 07:18 AM

here you can find a document in spainsh for alice

http://www.gmrv.es/juvenalia/Tutorial_Alice.pdf

Old
Morpheo69

Default 02-06-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyby View Post
I am planning to make a one week introduction/demo of Alice (2.2., because 3 is unusable for me yet) in january to SPANISH-SPEAKING professors of primary and secondary school.
I can manage by myself, but I was wondering if

- there was some Spanish documentation available, or some spanish documentation desire, to help people learning Alice?

- there was some easy way to translate the menus and options of the alice software in any language (such as one single file to translate, which contains the interface)?
Firstly, apologies for the time it’s taken us to prepare the release of Rebeca, the internationalised and Spanish version of the original Alice
There have been many requests from people asking to try Rebeca out and we apologise for not having been able to reply to all of these email requests as we would have liked to.

We’ve created a webpage through Google Code which gives instructions on how to use Rebeca, gives the opportunity to try it out and can also be used as an exchange of ideas by its future community. We’re hoping the new webpage will open the doors to all who wish to take part in the project.

We can only thank all those who have shown interest in Rebeca & Alice and we hope that you will go on to enjoy using it as much as we have in making it.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Rebeca Team.

http://code.google.com/p/rebeca/

Tags
spanish alice