Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Ok, I'm losing my mind...
Old
Shadow Sovereign

Default Ok, I'm losing my mind... - 11-14-2006, 07:44 PM

Ok, now I got bored in class, and started making this world a month ago, and I finished it. I unfortunately lost the .a2w file, but I do still have a snapshot of it, which actually was only a portrait world anyways..... it had no animations or scripting at all.

Cool, huh?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg capture00.jpg (25.2 KB, 266 views)

Now that I look at it...
Old
Shadow Sovereign

Default Now that I look at it... - 11-14-2006, 08:11 PM

Huh..... the picture is super-dark on my monitor..... oookay.

Still pretty cool though.... I like how I put the castle in the back. I'm working on its sequel!

"Rising Sun"
Old
DrJim

Default "Rising Sun" - 11-17-2006, 05:26 PM

What I was asking about was the "ray-like" effect in the background - like the Japanese flag in WW2 (realize that was before your time but you must have seen it in movies).

I did an enhancement to emphasize the effect and added an arrow pointing to it in the attachment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Enh Shad's World.jpg (49.0 KB, 266 views)

Oh...
Old
Shadow Sovereign

Arrow Oh... - 11-19-2006, 06:33 PM

Oh... that. That actually is just some spotlight objects I placed onto the central tower roof. The beams of light they emit were pretty neat, so I figure I'd put them up there.
Also, if you look close enough, I put cannons on top of the other towers and had them pointing away from the center. That, and I'm also proud of the stone dragon statue on the fountain in the center, too.
I'm still looking for the .a2w file. I'm fairly sure I lost it, but it's possible I may have hid it in one of my older files.... maybe I'll ask Bob...