Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 3 > How Do I?

alice vs sims
Old
daredevil1618

Cool alice vs sims - 03-14-2007, 05:41 PM

What is the thoughts of anyone on alice compared to the sims. are they similar formats in the way they run and operate or totally different.

?
Old
madden

Default ? - 03-20-2007, 01:47 PM

I don't know what you're asking, (Sims is a Game, alice on the other hand is a Game creation software) so the only thing that they have in common is they are both teeming up

P.S ...cookies
sorry I had to get that out of my system

Last edited by madden; 03-20-2007 at 01:48 PM. Reason: ...................................................................................................

Old
PogoDaMonkey

Default 03-21-2007, 09:59 AM

The main difference is stated by madden, but the fact is that its still going to be programming software, augmented by methods used in Sims 2, to create more realistic looking people and preset actions for moving them. The models will look better, and it should have more features.

Comparing Alice vs Sims is like the old "apples to oranges" comparison, just extremely hard to do so.

Quite Sim-millar
Old
PopnTheDeerInHumanForm

Smile Quite Sim-millar - 08-24-2007, 11:45 AM

The things i noticed (well the only thing i noticed) Was the Color of the background sky and land texture in alice mached (kinda) like the Sims 2