Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Announcements > Community News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Old
jediaction

Default 03-13-2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceA View Post
I concur with dubastot on this! Is there any way to shut this kid up. His goal is to reach 1,265,256,001 posts and hopefully become 'something'. Please encourage him to spend more time working on perfecting his submission and less time with useless posts.

P-L-E-A-S-E

Thank you,
Why is everyone so mean. Thats not useless commenting, im suggesging. Gosh, X, say something

Oh yah and by the way, this is the 100th post on this thread, HURRAY!

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
lanceA

Default 03-13-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
Why is everyone so mean. Thats not useless commenting, im suggesging. Gosh, X, say something

Oh yah and by the way, this is the 100th post on this thread, HURRAY!
Another useless post. Similar to his: "Oh, I didn't know that." ""Wow", "I did not mean that"

All of his posts definitely (cough, cough) ADD something to the learning processs most are sharing here.

His request: "Gosh, X, say something" obviously says something.

He's looking to you as his mentor X. . . . say something. But please stop his usless posts.

Thank you.

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 03-13-2010, 07:14 PM

I'm so tired of this garbage...

Here's the thing: I've always been encouraging everyone to work on their submissions. Not just jedi (though I have told him personally to do so), everyone. And as far as his post count goes, I'll admit he may post a lot, sometimes needlessly, but he's not a spammer, he's just enthusiastic. besides, most people who have any sense in them judge by post quality, not post quantity. If you don't like it, add him to your ignore list instead of condemning him, because THAT can be considered flaming. Also, if you only want constructive criticism or some other specific form of feedback on your worlds or ideas, say so in your opening posts.

Now, I'll admit that his last post made no sense (the 6 months one) because I can't tell if he thought I said that of if he is suggesting that I implement that or what, but that can be cleared up by asking him what he means, not by yelling at him.

As for you jedi, I would prefer it if you put more effort into reading others' posts and answering based on those posts, as well as in spelling your posts properly (since everyone seems to attack you for that). It'll be beneficial for you in the long run anyway.

Now, this is the end of it. You've all been given instructions. Failure to follow them will result in punishment.

(')>

Old
lanceA

Default 03-14-2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
I'm so tired of this garbage...
Now you know how several of us feel about his "posts" - garbage!!!

You CAN put an end to it.

Thank you.

On a new thread: Meir - the licenses all installed succesfully. I will be in touch.

Last edited by lanceA; 03-14-2010 at 06:04 PM.

Old
zarfang8

Default 03-14-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
but he's not a spammer, he's just enthusiastic. [Jediaction]
X is right, Jediaction is a good guy. He's enthusiastic, he likes to talk,( and please correct me if that is not the purpose of a forum, To talk about alice) and his conversation is 99% of the time based on alice. And when it is not, it is normally relative to. I'm not talking to lanceA or Dubastot specifically, but Really? Jedi should get some credit. He just wants to be appreciated, he's not trying to spam. And lots of people tell him off when they don't really need to. And then everybody takes advantage of the fact that X is a super moderator and expects him to solve thier problems.

Jediaction doesn't need people being his enemy.

O.K. I'm done with that but I have a question for X. Does it have to be any specific type of game? Because mine is like a launcher game(I gues that's what you would call it). Example:
http://playrandom.com/flash_games.php?id=14
http://playrandom.com/flash_games.php?id=303

Last edited by zarfang8; 03-14-2010 at 06:16 PM.

Old
lanceA

Default 03-14-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarfang8 View Post
I'm not talking to lanceA or Dubastot specifically,
It's not just lanceA or Dubastot who are complaining. Perhaps you need to be included in the off-line discussions about jedication.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-14-2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceA View Post
Now you know how several of us feel about his "posts" - garbage!!!

You CAN put an end to it.

Thank you.

On a new thread: Meir - the licenses all installed succesfully. I will be in touch.

...I cant beleive you lance....I guess no one appreciates me, im gonna leave the community for a little while becaues everyone hates me so much

Since Lance hates me ao much, and autoteck hated me and everyone is complaining about my spelling (ITS THE KEYBOARD) im gonna leave for a week or even a month

Last edited by jediaction; 03-14-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Old
lanceA

Default 03-14-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
im gonna leave the community for a little while becaues everyone hates me so much
Cya tomorrow, jediaction.

Last edited by x2495iiii; 03-15-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Fixed quote tags

Old
zarfang8

Default 03-14-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
im gonna leave for a week or even a month
Jedi, Don't do that. I appreciate you. Cmon, you're make the coolest first person shooters on the forums, and I'm pretty sure a bunch of people with complaints shouldn't be any reason to just quit the forums for a month. To heck with them, thier opinion doesn't make you bad at alice.

And Lance, really, what's the point in putting another person down on Alice? Why can't you encourage him? Why can't you see the good things he's done? How does that affect you enough that you really need to make him feel bad?

Last edited by zarfang8; 03-14-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-14-2010, 06:29 PM

Ok, i wont leave.

Closed Thread