Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Announcements > Community News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 03-15-2010, 12:19 AM

オ大声で泣くの!

You guys don't listen do you? I said that was the END of it. LanceA, you may be frustrated, but that doesn't give you the right to ignore my warnings. That just earned you an infraction. Jedi, you're just making it worse by acknowledging posts like that, and saying everyone hates you is an exaggeration (and you know it...). You should have listened to me and dropped it, ignoring anything which continued the discussion because you should have known I'd delete it. By continuing the discussion and responding to his post, you disobeyed my warning and broke the rules. Now, there isn't an infraction I can give for that particular offense, but if either you or lanceA take this ANY further, it will result in a one-month suspension.

zarfang, thanks for being understanding about this, although they're right: as moderator of the forums it's my job to settle disputes like this one. And I just did.

The next post had better be about the contest...

(')>

Old
jediaction

Default 03-15-2010, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
オ大声で泣くの!

You guys don't listen do you? I said that was the END of it. LanceA, you may be frustrated, but that doesn't give you the right to ignore my warnings. That just earned you an infraction. Jedi, you're just making it worse by acknowledging posts like that, and saying everyone hates you is an exaggeration (and you know it...). You should have listened to me and dropped it, ignoring anything which continued the discussion because you should have known I'd delete it. By continuing the discussion and responding to his post, you disobeyed my warning and broke the rules. Now, there isn't an infraction I can give for that particular offense, but if either you or lanceA take this ANY further, it will result in a one-month suspension.

zarfang, thanks for being understanding about this, although they're right: as moderator of the forums it's my job to settle disputes like this one. And I just did.

The next post had better be about the contest...
Sorry, i forgot, i wanted to stop it, i was so happy when you said "end it" but then im so used to replying to comements i did not know. Sorry, hey can you like make a rule saying if anyone is rude or mean like that, they will be suspended for a month?

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 03-15-2010, 10:26 AM

It already a rule, but it's up to me to decide how it's enforced. I personally don't like punishing regular members of the Alice forums, like you and lanceA, so I only take serious action like that if you don't listen.

Don't reply to this unless it's with a question about the contest or an entry to the contest.

(')>

Old
Jeremytroid

Default 03-15-2010, 07:15 PM

I'll enter.

Uh I guess that's it.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-15-2010, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremytroid View Post
I'll enter.

Uh I guess that's it.
Great. What are you entering

Old
Jeremytroid

Default 03-15-2010, 07:21 PM

Some kind of stealth game. No weapons to keep those of you happy.

(If you don't remember, a while back there was this argument about how Alice games shouldn't be violent etc.)

Change O' Plans
Old
madden

Default Change O' Plans - 03-16-2010, 03:42 PM

Alright I changed my game plan again... I am still going to finish CSS and upload the whole game up on here.. but I am going to enter a different game into the contest. I haven't ever talked about this one because I wanted to keep it a secret until its release, Which should be in less then a week. So far its looking to be my most "Polished" game yet. I am very proud of how its turning out, so I think I MIGHT have a chance. But yea, just letting you know that I changed my mind on what to enter into the contest.

P.s (Sniff) I smell destiny...

Check out my new website - http://www.freewebs.com/maddenuser/

Special thanks to the people who are supporting me...
Drjim, rich0e0rick, Chris101b, ZED, jediaction, x2495iiii, ("Robby"), gabe, JustasM, and Shadow Sovereign.

Games...

CSS - a sidescroler/adventure game.
CASE 1.01 - a escape the room/adventure game.
In the Black and White - a shooter/adventure game.
Field Of Wonder - a adventure game
C.R.E.S - a action/adventure game.

Can you eat 10 cookies in 5 seconds?
I did.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-16-2010, 04:26 PM

good. Yah, im making Mirrors Edge 2 NIGHT SHIFT. I know everyone loved my first one, so im making full scale buildings. Its going to be a big file! Its also at night, but yah, im making Num 2! I think i have a chance in the contest to win. But i doubt it. The frame rate cut me off from working on it so i think its done. Ill polish whatever i can and then ill post. This MONTH!

Old
madden

Default 03-16-2010, 06:42 PM

Hey guys, scratch that.... (Sigh) Alice won't let me access my file, Or my backup files... It says that everything I have worked on is an error... Which really sucks because I spent ALLOT of time on it.. Im really disappointed, and right when I was about to finish it too... I think Im gonna take a break for a while... sorry, I just kinda feel let down about the whole thing... if I get it to work somehow then I'll let you know. But right now... I don't see that happening.

So sorry again guys,

Check out my new website - http://www.freewebs.com/maddenuser/

Special thanks to the people who are supporting me...
Drjim, rich0e0rick, Chris101b, ZED, jediaction, x2495iiii, ("Robby"), gabe, JustasM, and Shadow Sovereign.

Games...

CSS - a sidescroler/adventure game.
CASE 1.01 - a escape the room/adventure game.
In the Black and White - a shooter/adventure game.
Field Of Wonder - a adventure game
C.R.E.S - a action/adventure game.

Can you eat 10 cookies in 5 seconds?
I did.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-16-2010, 07:14 PM

That happened to me to. Hey you know what, post it as it is and see if it works for us

Closed Thread