Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Model Request
Old
Nitrous3

Default Model Request - 09-01-2011, 10:12 PM

I'm rather new, but I just wanted to know if anybody could complete a simple model/texture request. All I ask is for a Sonic the Hedgehog model. I don't want a very complicated one, preferably the Sonic model used in Sonic R and Sonic Jam. Obvious polygons and all.

Thanks to anybody kind enough as to help me out.

If you want a full view of the model, look for videos of the Sonic R Character Selection Screen. If the person in the video is selected on Sonic, then his character will rotate, giving a full view as to what he looks like.

Old
Nitrous3

Default 09-02-2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrous3 View Post
I'm rather new, but I just wanted to know if anybody could complete a simple model/texture request. All I ask is for a Sonic the Hedgehog model. I don't want a very complicated one, preferably the Sonic model used in Sonic R and Sonic Jam. Obvious polygons and all.

Thanks to anybody kind enough as to help me out.

If you want a full view of the model, look for videos of the Sonic R Character Selection Screen. If the person in the video is selected on Sonic, then his character will rotate, giving a full view as to what he looks like.
Disregard this, I realize it's under the wrong discussion

Tags
hedgehog, model, request, sonic