Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

Give Me a Project
Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Exclamation Give Me a Project - 01-26-2010, 02:53 PM

Well it is time for me to complete a project but I dont want to pick what it will be. First REASONABLE sugestion will be done. So compete to get your game made for nothin.
P.S. If it is something that intrests me although it is not the first post it may be done too.

Old
Nephtysis

Default 01-27-2010, 06:42 PM

hmm, I got a nice idea:
how about making a puzzle-game where your answers determine how the story goes. So you have a storyline and at certain points you have to give certain answers or solve a riddle and based on how you do it, the story evolves in different ways. It's different then most other puzzle games as the intention here would be that every answer is correct, it simply gives you a different ending. And if you can, maybe you can try and have it be based on personality/Zodiac signs.

Good luck and when you have it ready, please let me be the first tester

Sounds Good
Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Default Sounds Good - 01-28-2010, 02:07 PM

I think I will do this although I think I will Release 2 versions at least. The first will be no personalities and the second will be with them.
P.S. I may or may not continue posting updates on this thread.

Update
Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Exclamation Update - 01-28-2010, 10:16 PM

Well, nothing to show except I must say the project is coming along nicely but I dont know what to call it although I'm sure I'll come up with something. Some of the most important things to say is the original idea of 2 versions is scratched. That idea was canceled because it will be 3 versions. There will be one version without personalities, one with personalities, and another with personalities and a custom soundtrack which I beleive will be a first in Alice games.

Old
Nephtysis

Default 01-29-2010, 04:01 AM

Sounds cool, looking forward to it

Warning
Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Exclamation Warning - 01-29-2010, 02:45 PM

I fell I should warn you I may not be updating for a while, dont you hate it when people take pranks seriously. Ok, but I'm not sure what will happen and I may get grounded tonight.
But maybe not, I just wanted to warn people.

Slow Progress
Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Post Slow Progress - 02-05-2010, 01:46 PM

The game is very complex just made the begineg and it is already a couple meg so just expect it to be a slowly made game.
P.S. Sorry for jumping around