Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Casting a Beach Scene
Old
SEW

Default Casting a Beach Scene - 07-31-2013, 12:07 PM

Hi again forum and thanks for all the help you've given me so far, you guys are great I've got one more assignment due and its a rough one. It's assignment #4 under the 9-2 exercises: Casting a Beach Scene. I thought I had it, I've set up the actors, the list, the environment and the dummy objects to use as camera views, but when I click done the camera doesn't move to the Oasis Can someone take a look at my world and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you!
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Casting a Beach Scene.a2w (11.33 MB, 3 views)

Redo of Assign4, because of problems w Alice
Old
Patrick

Default Redo of Assign4, because of problems w Alice - 08-01-2013, 01:17 AM

I had to redo Assign4 because I was having huge problems with Alice ( the splitting of the Method Editor into multiple screens). Trust me when Alice does that it becomes completely unusable. It was a breeze now that I have Alice working properly, I was able to make a funny skit. The combining of methods using [B] do together [B] was really cool, not I see how to make more complex methods. Also, the recalling of the boomboom method showed me how efficient that programing with Alice can be. It may be late in the semester, but I am now ready to bring things to another level.
Patrick

How to fix the Method Editor w a split screen
Old
Patrick

Default How to fix the Method Editor w a split screen - 08-01-2013, 01:26 AM

If you are having this problem the way to fix it is to toggle the Maximize/Minimize icon next to the Close icon. This sounds like an easy thing to think of! Though, when you are in the middle of creating methods and the screen in the Method Editor splits - all you think is, "What just happened, oh no!"
Patrick