Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

DrJim, I found it finally.
Old
Shadow Sovereign

Smile DrJim, I found it finally. - 11-28-2006, 08:57 AM

I finally found the .a2w file for that one world you were looking at, jim... apparently, bob took it and went into a completely unrelated folder. He needs to go to rehab...
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Old Academy.a2w (12.89 MB, 680 views)

Old
gabe
Administrator

Default 11-29-2006, 12:11 AM

Shadow,

Care to enlighten the rest of us on this?

It's not immediately clear?
Old
DrJim

Talking It's not immediately clear? - 11-29-2006, 12:24 AM

File is one he had misplaced that I had asked about the use of spotlights when he had eariler posted just a still -quite a nice effect (see the earlier posts for details). If you move the camera in the actual world, you can see the effect better - also that the effect is angle dependent with the sky he used. I thought I had solved that problem earlier with another world but couldn't fix this one when I tried tonight- something to do with camera angle? (Suggestions welcome.)

Re "Bob" - he's sort of a "shadow cousin" of Murphy.

Shedding some light on the matter.
Old
Shadow Sovereign

Lightbulb Shedding some light on the matter. - 12-01-2006, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe View Post
Shadow,

Care to enlighten the rest of us on this?
This world is actually one of the first ones I had made this year... sometime during the first week of school. Our teacher told us to play around with alice a little bit to see what we could do with it. As I didn't know anything about methods or anything before that particular period (I was bad enough at scripting my NWN modules as it was! ), so I just made a world that would look really cool.
After a couple of weeks, and after getting sick of losing my files in random folders, I made a folder on my desktop and designated alice to save my files there. This .a2w must've evaded me when I moved some of my old files.
In any case, it's free for anybody to download, and if someone wants to remodify it and share their work on the forums, then by all means, modify to your heart's content... I would love to see what creative touches everyone has!

Old
Fo_H@wk

Default 12-01-2006, 10:54 AM

sounds cool to me.

Old
Shadow Sovereign

Default 12-01-2006, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fo_H@wk View Post
sounds cool to me.