Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
More FPS Creators weapons
Old
AliceMaster00
Senior Member
 
AliceMaster00's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 167
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: You know that gap between the bottom of your dresser and the floor? Yeah, there.
Default More FPS Creators weapons - 01-21-2012, 08:37 AM

More FPSCreators weapons

Sorry,wrong world
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Handguns v0.1.a2w (4.73 MB, 60 views)


What a piece of work is a man? How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and in motion, how express and admirable how like an angel! What apprehension oh how like a god! The beauty of thee world, the paragon of animals, and yet- to me, what is this quintessence o' dust? Man delights, not me. Nor woman either, nor woman either.

Last edited by AliceMaster00; 01-22-2012 at 05:34 AM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
dakota95
Senior Member
 
dakota95's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 426
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: like I would tell you. ;)
Default 01-21-2012, 10:53 AM

Didn't you already make a thread on this just a little while ago?


<Insert_Signature_Here>
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 01-21-2012, 05:46 PM

The models won't even show. Btw, if these are the models that are already posted in the community. You don't need to re-post them. Arty-FishL already made a thread with all custom objects.


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
GameKid
Senior Member
 
GameKid's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 467
Join Date: May 2011
Location: My magnificent castle
Default 01-22-2012, 12:05 AM

This was copied!
Original post
I'm really dissapointed in you, alicemaster. Don't take credit for someone else's work!


[COLOR=e4eaf2]Your text here[/COLOR]
Come on, you know you want to try it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
AliceMaster00
Senior Member
 
AliceMaster00's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 167
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: You know that gap between the bottom of your dresser and the floor? Yeah, there.
Default 01-22-2012, 05:33 AM

I didnt and I noticed i posted the wrong thing. The one i wanted to post was one of jedi's 'Hand Models.a2w' because it thought that if the thread was just beginning more people would find the world easier than looking through the WHOLE COMMUNITY. I was going to give credit when I realized i posted the wrong world, and GameKid, if i posted one of your worlds on a fresh thread that'd be giving it twice as much downloads, and you'd still get credit because i dont believe in plagurizum (I think thats how you spell it????) Sorry guys for ripping you of BY ACCEDENT (Ithink thats how you spell that to). I was going to post the 'Hand Models' world jedi made so do you mind posting it cauz i think i deleted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota95 View Post
Didn't you already make a thread on this just a little while ago?
Yes but it was going to be more than 5 weapons, all diferent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
The models won't even show. Btw, if these are the models that are already posted in the community. You don't need to re-post them. Arty-FishL already made a thread with all custom objects.
Yeah but Arty didn't include a lot of weapons (I think cauz i took the ones i needed or wanted).


What a piece of work is a man? How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and in motion, how express and admirable how like an angel! What apprehension oh how like a god! The beauty of thee world, the paragon of animals, and yet- to me, what is this quintessence o' dust? Man delights, not me. Nor woman either, nor woman either.

Last edited by x2495iiii; 01-22-2012 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Triple-post. Use multi-quote.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 01-22-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameKid View Post
This was copied!
Original post
I'm really dissapointed in you, alicemaster. Don't take credit for someone else's work!
Calm down. I know what he was doing. He is not stating that he made it, and everyone knows he didn't make it, so calm down Kid. I already stated above a solution. Since you say AliceMaster that he didn't include lots of guns, check around the community to make sure that's correct and then you can group them together. Put them all in a pack. I'm sure that Arty added lots of weapons. His Pack is full!


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
AliceMaster00
Senior Member
 
AliceMaster00's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 167
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: You know that gap between the bottom of your dresser and the floor? Yeah, there.
Default 01-22-2012, 08:00 PM

Yeah but can you post your 'Hand Models' world for me? I kinda lost the file.


What a piece of work is a man? How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and in motion, how express and admirable how like an angel! What apprehension oh how like a god! The beauty of thee world, the paragon of animals, and yet- to me, what is this quintessence o' dust? Man delights, not me. Nor woman either, nor woman either.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
GameKid
Senior Member
 
GameKid's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 467
Join Date: May 2011
Location: My magnificent castle
Default 01-22-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceMaster00 View Post
plagurizum
Plagiarism.


[COLOR=e4eaf2]Your text here[/COLOR]
Come on, you know you want to try it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator
 
x2495iiii's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,508
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Continental U.S.
Default 01-22-2012, 11:32 PM

Highlighting one error in that post is kind of like saying "Hey, I think Mario ate a mushroom once."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceMaster00 View Post
I didn't and I noticed I posted the wrong thing. The one I wanted to post was one of jedi's 'Hand Models.a2w' because I thought that if the thread was just beginning more people would find the world easier than looking through the WHOLE COMMUNITY. I was going to give credit when I realized I posted the wrong world, and GameKid, if I posted one of your worlds on a fresh thread that'd be giving it twice as many downloads, and you'd still get credit because I dont believe in plagiarism (I think that's how you spell it????) Sorry guys for ripping you off BY ACCIDENT (I think that's how you spell that too). I was going to post the 'Hand Models' world jedi made so do you mind posting it because I think I deleted it.
Errors in red.

I'm very disappointed.


(')>
   
Reply With Quote
Old
AliceMaster00
Senior Member
 
AliceMaster00's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 167
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: You know that gap between the bottom of your dresser and the floor? Yeah, there.
Default 01-23-2012, 01:17 AM

Whats wrong with it, the only errors I see are 'plagiarism' and 'ACCEDENT.'


What a piece of work is a man? How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and in motion, how express and admirable how like an angel! What apprehension oh how like a god! The beauty of thee world, the paragon of animals, and yet- to me, what is this quintessence o' dust? Man delights, not me. Nor woman either, nor woman either.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright ©2017, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x 1999-2012, Alice 3.x 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.