Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Im new
Old
joeboy68

Default Im new - 11-01-2005, 05:46 PM

Im new to Alice, and i would like it if someone answered a few questions for me. first, i tried to set a pose, but everytime i do it an "unknown error" occurs. its rather annoying. anyways, second, how do i creat new poses. third, is there no mod function? fourth, is there any way to do simple math in a conditional statment? Thanks for the help!

Old
gabe
Administrator

Default 11-01-2005, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboy68
Im new to Alice, and i would like it if someone answered a few questions for me. first, i tried to set a pose, but everytime i do it an "unknown error" occurs. its rather annoying.
A lot of the poses built into the models are broken. There is nothing that can be done about this at the moment except for me to apologize on behalf of the Alice team. These will be fixed eventually, but there is no timetable.

Quote:
anyways, second, how do i creat new poses.
http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=62

Quote:
third, is there no mod function?
What is a mod function?

Quote:
fourth, is there any way to do simple math in a conditional statment?
You can absolutely do simple math! It's super easy. Create your variable of type Number. Drag it into your conditional. When you click on that variable, select "math" from the drop down list. There are also some world-level math funtions available.