Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

RANDOM Images
Old
ChyTheTasmanianTiger

Question RANDOM Images - 10-12-2007, 08:58 PM

]It's mostly RANDOM PICTURES!!![

Last edited by ChyTheTasmanianTiger; 10-12-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: RANDOM Mate!

Old
ChyTheTasmanianTiger

Talking 10-12-2007, 09:01 PM

My Title Screen

Old
DickBaldwin

Default 10-13-2007, 06:17 PM

You really do have a lot of talent as an artist. Do you do your artwork on paper and then scan it into the computer, or do you do it directly on the computer? If the latter, what do you use as your input device?

Thanks but not that good at Drawing
Old
ChyTheTasmanianTiger

Talking Thanks but not that good at Drawing - 10-14-2007, 07:28 AM

No Writing but I do spend hours on microsoft paint manually making cut outs, flipping, rotating, & this that This image took me 10pm to 1am as well as trashing previous prototypes. This next one was particularily hard

Mosty Trying to find a High Def. Nuclear strike box, and tails with the right animation to mach the nuclear strike box. PopnTheDeerInHumanForm's Avatar (My othe account) was one to

I'm confused
Old
DickBaldwin

Default I'm confused - 10-14-2007, 08:32 AM

I'm not sure that I understand. Do you mean that you didn't actually draw the cat or the dog (or whatever it is) or the worm but instead that is someone else's artwork that you copied?

Dick Baldwin

You need to play more games
Old
ChyTheTasmanianTiger

Talking You need to play more games - 10-14-2007, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickBaldwin View Post
I'm not sure that I understand. Do you mean that you didn't actually draw the cat or the dog (or whatever it is) or the worm but instead that is someone else's artwork that you copied?

Dick Baldwin

Nope it's not artwork it's animation or 'Concept Art'

My name is ChyThe Tasmanian Tiger My Big Brothers Name is Ty The Tasmanian Tiger

The Foxes Name is Tony Prower His Brothers Name it Miles 'Tails' Prower

And Worms games hwo can not know one of those

Ty The Tasmanian tiger (C) Krome Studios
Sonic The Hedgehog (C) Sega/Sonic Team
Worms (C) Team 17

I'm just an 8 year old Tasmanian Tiger with a flying license with an over active imagination wich is why I made seagull Evader (C) me

Last edited by ChyTheTasmanianTiger; 10-14-2007 at 08:52 AM.

Old
ChyTheTasmanianTiger

Talking 10-14-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickBaldwin View Post

Dick Baldwin

Look It's God!

Video Games!!!!
Old
islandfever

Cool Video Games!!!! - 10-20-2007, 12:35 PM

THat fox thing holding a boomerang is a video game, but I don't know about the worm. THe thing holding the nucleur strike box is "Tails" from Sonic the Hedgehog. The boomerang fox game that I have is for the Gamecube, I like it, but not as much as Zelda.

Dick, I think he means that he got those pictures from an internet source or "sprites", and then cropped and implemented them into a combined image via artwork software.

Chy, I use the GIMP art software (completely free ), and you could probably save a looooooooot of time using it instead of Paint. Plus, it has a loooooooooot more options, special effects, and plug-ins. In addition, intead of always saving as a bitmap in Paint you can save in literally every picture file type known. Of these, .gif's are included, so you can create animations. gimp.org is the url. Although GIMP is more complicated, you can do a lot more, and, once you're accustome to it, it will become easrier and easier to do artwork on.

I Say...
Old
ChyTheTasmanianTiger

Red face I Say... - 10-21-2007, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandfever View Post
THat fox thing holding a boomerang is a video game, but I don't know about the worm. THe thing holding the nucleur strike box is "Tails" from Sonic the Hedgehog. The boomerang fox game that I have is for the Gamecube, I like it, but not as much as Zelda.

Dick, I think he means that he got those pictures from an internet source or "sprites", and then cropped and implemented them into a combined image via artwork software.

Chy, I use the GIMP art software (completely free ), and you could probably save a looooooooot of time using it instead of Paint. Plus, it has a loooooooooot more options, special effects, and plug-ins. In addition, intead of always saving as a bitmap in Paint you can save in literally every picture file type known. Of these, .gif's are included, so you can create animations. gimp.org is the url. Although GIMP is more complicated, you can do a lot more, and, once you're accustome to it, it will become easrier and easier to do artwork on.
>.< THAT'S A TASMANIAN TIGER TO YOU

Well actually a Tasmanian Tiger is a Marsupial so It's hard to tell

Today's RANDOM Picture is one of my boss

I't took forever cause the plane and the tank were blurry

Ahhh!
Old
ChyTheTasmanianTiger

Default Ahhh! - 10-21-2007, 07:26 AM

Look It's The Devil!!!