Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Clash of the Cubes (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=10738)

fourbros 05-07-2015 09:20 PM

[QUOTE=alexabrenth;56157]we can clash the cubes very easily with the helps of this site . the cubes are clash by perfoming diferent methods and the diffrnt tools are used for this purpose
<<--------!!!!!!!!---------->>>>>>>[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RavenOfCode;56160]?[/QUOTE]

My translation:

"It's easy to fight with the cubes because the people on this site are helpful and knowledgeable. I think that it's interesting that the cubes do different attacks by using different methods to execute those attacks."

The <---!!!---> part confuses me though.

RavenOfCode 05-08-2015 04:56 AM

[QUOTE=fourbros;56161]My translation:

"It's easy to fight with the cubes because the people on this site are helpful and knowledgeable. I think that it's interesting that the cubes do different attacks by using different methods to execute those attacks."

The <---!!!---> part confuses me though.[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks... I noticed they were from Pakistan... so that might be why... And the <---!!!---> part is their signature.

And thanks for your supportive comment alexabreth :)

Ha ha its not google translate its fourbros translate... :)

RavenOfCode 05-10-2015 09:42 AM

New Update

Version 5.1 is out

Some cool new stuff...

Improved Ai's for player 2

(Supernova, ion, and ray do not have Ai's as they are still in the work in progress state)

Added Ray! An awesome sniper.

Added an awesome new menu (DensetsuNoKaboom is this better?)

Thanks for your support and enjoy!

RavenOfCode

RavenOfCode 05-16-2015 06:51 AM

Help

Would anyone abject to me making characters modeled after some members on the community?

fourbros 05-16-2015 10:13 AM

[QUOTE=RavenOfCode;56218]Would anyone abject to me making characters modeled after some members on the community?[/QUOTE]

I ain't got a problem with that. Model away! :)

Actually, what does "modeled after some members on the community" mean? Because you don't know what any of us look like.

RavenOfCode 05-16-2015 11:07 AM

[QUOTE=fourbros;56219]I ain't got a problem with that. Model away! :)

Actually, what does "modeled after some members on the community" mean? Because you don't know what any of us look like.[/QUOTE]

Well i was gona have you guys make your own characters? Like give me a rough idea of what you want (speed, health, 3 moves, texture). :)

DensetsuNoKaboom 05-16-2015 08:35 PM

I don't think anyone would mind. Sounds like it could make the best crossover fighter in Alice.

RavenOfCode 05-17-2015 05:37 AM

[QUOTE=DensetsuNoKaboom;56221]I don't think anyone would mind. Sounds like it could make the best crossover fighter in Alice.[/QUOTE]

Ok cool, wana give me some ideas for your character?

fourbros 05-17-2015 09:47 AM

Very fast, low amount of health, low defense, and strong ranged attacks. I've kind of forgotten what the game is like, so I need to replay it to refresh my memory.

RavenOfCode 05-17-2015 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=fourbros;56224]Very fast, low amount of health, low defense, and strong ranged attacks. I've kind of forgotten what the game is like, so I need to replay it to refresh my memory.[/QUOTE]

A name and look?