Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   HALO - in Alice (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=4806)

x2495iiii 04-25-2011 05:31 PM

It's the developer's job to make it so that the game can be played by the players.

If you do happen to have the one computer on the planet that can run your game without lag, that's good for you, but it won't end well if you try to share it, which you did.

I'd keep trying until the problem was fixed.

But that's me.

beachbum111111 04-25-2011 05:37 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;34594]Um, first of all, your copying my review system, also, I don't want anyone to review this game because no one can play it. I have tried over 25 things to fix the game already! You know, the game run's fine on my computer and my brothers so no one can complain. The game could get a 0 for all the lag, but it is your computer, not the game...So you can't review my game. It crashes on bad PC's and the enemies do shoot at you, and they are hard, but if your computer can't play the game, then of course they are standing there. Maybe I should just play the game, record it, and put it on youtube[/QUOTE]

My computer has the best processor made by intel and has 7 GB of RAM. You might not notice the lag but it is there and there is a lot of it. And I wasn't just reviewing it because of the lag. It was also a lot of other stuff.

beachbum111111 04-25-2011 06:00 PM

And besides its my opinion only, Its not like I'm speaking on behalf of the entire alice community. I can run the game but I am not used to lag because no games I play actually lag.

jediaction 04-25-2011 09:04 PM

Yah well, Im sorry guys. I will try to fix it, but if anyone else trys, please post it!

Te1psum 04-25-2011 11:57 PM

My FPS Test

1 Attachment(s)
I am currently working on an FPS of my own, but it is highly remedial and crappy. Right now I am just getting the hang of it, but I am looking for feedback (Or even some Peer-Editing for concepts.). If you guys have any suggestions, just let me know.

jediaction 04-26-2011 07:50 AM

Well, I can review later today, but I will come hom at 4:30, and will be playing Portal 2, but before that, I can help you. I will see if anyone helps you before then...

reuben2011 04-26-2011 12:58 PM

Ooh, Portal 2. Sounds like fun. :D

jediaction 04-26-2011 03:30 PM

yup

iua 04-26-2011 06:21 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;34594]Um, first of all, your copying my review system, also, I don't want anyone to review this game because no one can play it. I have tried over 25 things to fix the game already! You know, the game run's fine on my computer and my brothers so no one can complain. The game could get a 0 for all the lag, but it is your computer, not the game...So you can't review my game. It crashes on bad PC's and the enemies do shoot at you, and they are hard, but if your computer can't play the game, then of course they are standing there. Maybe I should just play the game, record it, and put it on youtube[/QUOTE]

It worked fine at my Alice class they have iMacs installed with Win 7, 4GB of RAM, and 3.6 GHz.
So beachbum111111, it's not the game. It's just your computer.

jediaction 04-26-2011 08:07 PM

Well, that is good to know that now people can play it