Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Resident Penguin (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=3205)

x2495iiii 12-17-2011 01:22 AM

That's not a trick, and he's not trying to screw with your mind.

You should really stop assuming we're all out to get you. If we say something you don't understand, don't assume it's an insult. Most of the people on the Alice boards are nice, especially the regulars.

Anyway...

The Shining Lance doesn't work on the one big one. I'd gotten complaints that it made RP 2 too easy, so I gave it a flaw.

I'd recommend grenades or the triple barrel, personally, since grenades take him out in two shots and the triple barrel will let you hit the other enemies in addition to him.

GameKid 12-17-2011 01:48 AM

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;44754]That's not a trick, and he's not trying to screw with your mind.

You should really stop assuming we're all out to get you. If we say something you don't understand, don't assume it's an insult. Most of the people on the Alice boards are nice, especially the regulars.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry. Most forums and games I connect to are not as peaceful as this one.

jediaction 12-17-2011 11:10 AM

[QUOTE=x2495iiii;44754] Most of the people on the Alice boards are nice, especially the regulars.[/QUOTE]

That is right. This is the cleanest nicest forum I have ever been on. X is correct when he says most of us are very nice. I personally do get mad some times in the community and long time members have noticed, but I do try and help as many members as I can. I am not really paying attention to my posts frequently, but once I do hit a certain mark, it just makes me feel good about it. Members have been banned for being dis-respectful and stuff, but as long as you follow the rules, you will not get banned. I'm typing this really long message for whatever reason. But my main point is...."thumbs up" on X's comment.

GameKid 12-17-2011 04:39 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;44763]That is right. This is the cleanest nicest forum I have ever been on. X is correct when he says most of us are very nice. I personally do get mad some times in the community and long time members have noticed, but I do try and help as many members as I can. I am not really paying attention to my posts frequently, but once I do hit a certain mark, it just makes me feel good about it. Members have been banned for being dis-respectful and stuff, but as long as you follow the rules, you will not get banned. I'm typing this really long message for whatever reason. But my main point is...."thumbs up" on X's comment.[/QUOTE]

I do not see the point of emphasising what has already been responded to....
Please do excuse me, I guess I'd best quit snapping on a hair trigger. Nothing can go wrong here....

InsertName 12-17-2011 04:49 PM

I was on this one forum that the moderators on there were getting away with stuff that other people would not even dream of doing, AND they admitted it too.

I like this forum, its not over the top with 100's of people commenting every hour, it's personal. I can keep up with all the threads, get one on one with members if they need help (or if I need help:D). plus X is a great moderator.

DensetsuNoKaboom 12-17-2011 05:51 PM

I probably should've been more specific.

jediaction 12-17-2011 09:29 PM

[QUOTE=GameKid;44771]I do not see the point of emphasising what has already been responded to....
Please do excuse me, I guess I'd best quit snapping on a hair trigger. Nothing can go wrong here....[/QUOTE]

I think you should calm down just a bit. Who would want to be thought of someone who starts arguments? :o

beachbum111111 12-17-2011 10:47 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;44763]That is right. This is the cleanest nicest forum I have ever been on. X is correct when he says most of us are very nice. I personally do get mad some times in the community and long time members have noticed, but I do try and help as many members as I can. I am not really paying attention to my posts frequently, but once I do hit a certain mark, it just makes me feel good about it. Members have been banned for being dis-respectful and stuff, but as long as you follow the rules, you will not get banned. I'm typing this really long message for whatever reason. But my main point is...."thumbs up" on X's comment.[/QUOTE]

As long as people are not jerks and don't ask for personal info I'm fine.

x2495iiii 12-17-2011 10:48 PM

[QUOTE=InsertName;44773]I was on this one forum that the moderators on there were getting away with stuff that other people would not even dream of doing, AND they admitted it too.

I like this forum, its not over the top with 100's of people commenting every hour, it's personal. I can keep up with all the threads, get one on one with members if they need help (or if I need help:D). plus X is a great moderator.[/QUOTE]

Ha. And I feel guilty when I do something a simple as edit someone's post.

I think the worst I've done is change dubs' avatar without him knowing.

[QUOTE=jediaction;44787]I think you should calm down just a bit. Who would want to be thought of someone who starts arguments? :o[/QUOTE]

Subject changed.

What do you guys want to see in the next RP?

I'm planning on scrapping the class system since no one seemed to like it anyway. I'll be replacing it with a perks list separate from the guns and powers.

What else should there be?

dakota95 12-17-2011 10:58 PM

what about cheats. So that once you pass one level it will give you a cheat to skip that level and go straight to the next one.