Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FPS Game! Tell me what you guys think! (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=10374)

ash844677 11-27-2013 05:18 PM

FPS Game! Tell me what you guys think!

1 Attachment(s)
I posted this before but the camera wasnt setup right so i fixed that and im posting it again. so do check it out and let me know what you guys think in a comment! Thanks!

ash844677 12-11-2013 05:49 PM

Anyone like it?

RavenOfCode 12-11-2013 08:06 PM

This isnt and alice file

Correct me if im wrong but i dont think this is an Alice file. My computer didnt reconize it.:confused:

ash844677 01-12-2014 02:43 PM

Its a zip file since the original alice file was too large too upload. download the zip file and then open it and you will find the alice file in it.

RavenOfCode 01-22-2014 08:03 AM

Worked this time

Idk why but for some reason i got a .apk file instead, i downloaded this again today and it worked fine, it was a fun game, 3 things though.

1. Change the when [B]space[/B] key is typed to a while key is pressed and place the shot part in the begin slot, leave the other during and end slot empty, this will make it so if you spam the space key it wont keep firing for a long time but stop when you stop hitting the spacebar.

2. Maybe add a different gun like a side arm, or one you get if you get a killstreak with out getting hit by a zombie.

3. add a forcefield at the edge of the map, by 'pulling' yourself towards spawn or something.

Other than that it was a great game, fun and had nice graphics! :)

AliceMaster00 09-23-2014 03:28 PM

I have a few things to say about this game.

First, the controls were very confusing, making it difficult to maneuver the player while playing. The aiming system was very inaccurate, and it was hard to actually aim at a zombie. The shooting was buggy, every time I pressed the spacebar, there was a delay, and sometimes wouldn't even shoot. Also, I'm not completely sure what went wrong, but I would aim at a zombie, shoot, and nothing would happen.

Other than that, the menu was amazing. :o

Next time could you please simplify the controls, and maybe add an option menu that allows you to change the sensitivity for the aiming and turning?

zzl112100 09-23-2014 09:40 PM

Well

Alright I can not open it...

RavenOfCode 09-24-2014 05:21 AM

Didnt work first time

First time I downloaded this game it didn't work, but other than that is ok, nice graphics and the menu is really awesome... only thing is that the shooting mechanics are not very accurate...

zzl112100 09-29-2014 03:46 AM

Even can not start

I successfully started the game in Alice 2.4 but found the maneuver is terrible...even can not start when you click on the start text