Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Best Replicate Contest! (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6179)

jediaction 04-18-2011 07:59 PM

I put it in the contest section but they have to approve or something which they never do for me, so...I will post it tommorow in Share worlds

David B 04-19-2011 06:53 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;34239]I put it in the contest section but they have to approve or something which they never do for me, so...I will post it tommorow in Share worlds[/QUOTE]

You can post it in the AODb Community Forums, but just make sure that you put a link back to this thread in your post.

jediaction 04-19-2011 07:23 PM

I see, your trying to get posts on your community pages...haha, who would do that.

Hey, everybody, check out my fourms and post some stuff, it is so cool!:p

[COLOR=white]lol[/COLOR]

David B 04-19-2011 08:07 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;34281]I see, your trying to get posts on your community pages...haha, who would do that.

Hey, everybody, check out my fourms and post some stuff, it is so cool!:p

[COLOR=white]lol[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yes I am trying to get posts. But I am not joking! Go ahead and post the poll on the AODb Community Forums! I don't care, and I wasn't joking when I posted that! You can post the poll in "The Lounge", but just make sure you link to this thread! That is the only thing I ask! Of course, if you don't want to use the AODb Community Fourms, that is fune with me, but I thought it was a pretty good idea. (Besides, it would help promote the AODb Community Forums, and for the matter, the AODb itself!)

jediaction 04-20-2011 12:12 PM

[QUOTE=David B;34288]Yes I am trying to get posts. But I am not joking! Go ahead and post the poll on the AODb Community Forums! I don't care, and I wasn't joking when I posted that! You can post the poll in "The Lounge", but just make sure you link to this thread! That is the only thing I ask! Of course, if you don't want to use the AODb Community Fourms, that is fune with me, but I thought it was a pretty good idea. (Besides, it would help promote the AODb Community Forums, and for the matter, the AODb itself!)[/QUOTE]

I know you werent joking, I was. But ok, I guess I could do it in your community, but I will do it in here to, because that is where I posted the contest

madden 04-20-2011 06:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hahaha, so I know its too late to enter but I wiped something up today just for fun. :)

jediaction 04-20-2011 08:11 PM

Madden!?!??!!Wow! Haven't heard from you in a while! Hey man! Anyway, I love your photo, but actually, I haven't made the voting thread yet, so...because your my favorite game maker in the alice community, I will let this on in!:) No offense to anyone else, I love your games too

madden 04-22-2011 01:27 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;34327]Madden!?!??!!Wow! Haven't heard from you in a while! Hey man! Anyway, I love your photo, but actually, I haven't made the voting thread yet, so...because your my favorite game maker in the alice community, I will let this on in!:) No offense to anyone else, I love your games too[/QUOTE]

Haha, wow, thanks man. :)
I really love your games too, and thanks for letting me in late, hahaha.

jediaction 04-22-2011 09:36 PM

No problem, you are like my all time favorite Alice game developer person!

again..no offense to everyone else. Madden, is just like....origional