Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   HALO - in Alice (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=4806)

jediaction 08-20-2010 03:23 PM

I dont have biturn or know how to use it

arty-fishL 08-20-2010 04:07 PM

Its free, standalone, no need for install, highly useful, exports as ase, has a preview bit, fast, supports loads of file types (but not dae :() and its a fairly self explanatory easy to use program.

zonedabone 08-20-2010 07:16 PM

I just want to build suspense by saying that I have added a ton of stuff to game, and that we're completely collaborating.

DensetsuNoKaboom 08-21-2010 06:09 AM

[I]Very[/I] cool beans.

jediaction 08-21-2010 07:15 AM

[QUOTE=zonedabone;24358]I just want to build suspense by saying that I have added a ton of stuff to game, and that we're completely collaborating.[/QUOTE]

Zone and Me have been working on the game for hours STRAIGHT!. The game is said to be better than storm. I[I] believe it is because of whats instore for you.[/I] We will have a website soon so check back later....

debussybunny563 08-21-2010 09:10 AM

[SIZE="2"][QUOTE]The game is said to be better than storm.[/QUOTE]

OH NO! What will A-TOM Studios say about this! :eek:

jk, looking forward to it. :D
BTW, when are you looking to complete Storm? Hopefully that's not classified too... ;)

From what it sounds like, will it be too big to post on the forums?

[QUOTE]Zone and Me have been working on the game for hours STRAIGHT![/QUOTE]

I do that too sometimes. :)[/SIZE]

jediaction 08-21-2010 02:21 PM

[QUOTE=debussybunny563;24374]

[SIZE=2]OH NO! What will A-TOM Studios say about this! :eek:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]jk, looking forward to it. :D[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]BTW, when are you looking to complete Storm? Hopefully that's not classified too... ;)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]From what it sounds like, will it be too big to post on the forums?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I do that too sometimes. :)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Im in a-tom studios:D also, we dont know when it will be finished. King Gamer is missing. The game is having issues and Zonedabone and me are working on the Halo game. I asked if he wanted to work on it and he agreed and now hes like adding things here and there for it. Im still doing as much as i can and just a hint of what in it......"scarab"

labtek9 10-04-2010 06:21 PM

Are you guys still working on this? I mean I have been waiting for a new version!!!!!!:D:D:D:D hehe take your time all jokes

jediaction 10-04-2010 06:31 PM

Well, i cant keep working on it until i get some convenant models...sorry...Its going great but i dont want to post a new version with no bad guys

x2495iiii 10-04-2010 07:06 PM

What he means is he has plenty of covenant models, but he doesn't know how to convert them.