View Single Post
A suggestion for alice 3 by Naseem Serhan
Old
naseem

Lightbulb A suggestion for alice 3 by Naseem Serhan - 07-03-2009, 10:21 AM

II found many problems using Alice 2 especially using the editor area because it contains DO TOGETHER and stuff like that, and it doesn’t has an exact time organism like you can’t start order2 when order 1 is half done for example , just you can start it before or together or after only.
I suggest adding another box separated from the editor area called time line. Unlike the editor area which is vertical the time line is horizontal. For example each 1 cm to the right, 1 second in the world. Also it contains like the music bar 5 lines to add orders with a + and a – to add lines or remove just in case.
Using this suggestion we can make the world very accurate without using bars like DO TOGETHER and other stuff and adding the ability of starting an order while the other is half done.
So now we can use the editor area for programming and the time line for making some scenes.
I hope my suggestion works and if you use it in this program tell me because I want to know if I changed this great program because it means a lot for me.
You’re junior member Naseem serhan