View Single Post
New! AODb Community Forums Newsletter!
Old
David B

Exclamation New! AODb Community Forums Newsletter! - 05-03-2011, 06:50 PM

The signup process has changed! Click here to read about how to sign up for the new system, and you can ignore the rest of this post!

Because of the frequent updates on the AODb Community Forums, it may be hard to keep up with things going on with it. Because of this, I have developed a little something called the "AODb Community Forums Newsletter" which will provide updates on the progress of the development of the AODb Community Forums. Up until now, updates have been posted in a forum named, "AODb Community Forums Updates." (view here) Although I will continue posting updates in this forum, I will send out these updates in newsletters.

To sign up, private message me here. Be sure to include your username, way of contact, and any other information that you may deem as important. I currently only support the following ways of communication.

* Private messaging via the Alice Community Forums. (NO LONGER SUPPORTED!)
*Private messaging via the AODb Community Forums.

If possible, please select the AODb Community Forums, as it is easier for me to Private Message people on the AODb Community Forums than it is on the Alice Community Forums.

Okay, so before you get to signing up, there is a catch. Let's get to the fine print.: You must be an AODb Community Forums member AND an Alice Community Forums member to subsribe.

Last edited by David B; 05-05-2011 at 08:18 PM.