Thread: Tic-Tac-Toe!
View Single Post
Old
cacho5230

Default 05-28-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameria View Post
I got the idea from another user about 2 days ago to make a tic-tac-toe game, and I have just now finished it fully! I am very proud of this game I created because as far as I know there are no flaws. This includes no multiple wins, no playing after someone won, and so on. It even surprisingly works on both Alice 2.2 and Alice 2.0!

So here it is. I even have a few ideas for a Tic-Tac-Toe 2.0 (hey that rhymes!), in which more things will be added.

Please tell me what you think about the game, tell me if there is anything I missed, or maybe some ideas for 2.0, thanks!

Download Tic-Tac-Toe 2.0 below for the latest and best version.
I have taken the first version of Tic-Tac-Toe off because it has been getting more views than version 2.0 just because it is the first in the list. I do not want this to happen, so I have moved the version 1 download to the post where I originally introduced version 2.0, just in case you do want to download it.
ESPANISH
Hola, tiene un problema el tic-tac-toe . cuando un jugador gana no se marca en el scoreboard

----------
ENGLISH
Hello, you have a problem tic-tac-toe. when a player wins is not marked on the scoreboard.
please help