Thread: Space Jump
View Single Post
Volleybll team
Old
cedricdosss

Default Volleybll team - 12-04-2012, 11:16 AM

Hello Dameria,
I really appreciate all your help, with all your correction and feedback I am having a better understanding of Alice.
I'm working on this new project, I have it pretty much done, but the animations are not quit smoove. If you have any free time I will appreciate if you can give me your impression and where you think I need to improve.

Here is the story line

The objective of our story is to interact with the user and have fun. It is a simple graphic interface a user can watch and be engaged as the game progresses.
On a beautiful sunny day in a beach, there will be a gathering of two teams to play volleyball. A referee will be moderating the game. He will welcome the user, asking user’s name and personalized the greeting. Each team will be introduced by their bird mascot.
The game will start. When the ball is missed, the coach will stop the game. The user is asked who gets the point. If user replies the correct answer, the team with the point will be jumping with joy. If user gave an incorrect answer, a message will display and the game will not continue. The message will contain the range of possible answers. User will be asked to enter another answer.
After the team jumped in joy, the mascot will touch the net. The net will alter color changing to the team’s color. The game continues and interacting with the user. The team who gets the three points will be declared as the winner. In celebration, the mascot’s friends will join him in a dance.
The coach will thank the user, wishing him a good day
Attached Files
File Type: a2w volley ball.a2w (4.00 MB, 4 views)