View Single Post
Old
GameKid

Default 07-24-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum111111 View Post
We spell dieing differently in my country. I understand that it's free but it's taking forever for Alice 3.0 to come out and I am wonder if the devs gave up completely. But in the original post I was more or less referring to the forums. There is barely any activity going on in the forums anymore either.
Under my bed you spell things differently? Sweet. The floor under my bed has it's own culture.
Why is alice 3 taking so long? Do you know how many lines of code it takes to convert java(or whatever code alice uses) into a drag-and drop interface, complete with 3D model handling and PC clock functions?
For a free program?
That's sure to take a long time. And it's sure to have bugs and a short leash, just like alice 2.
And the forum? Yes, it's inactive. It's sluggish. That's because it's not supposed to be a huge community, or a chat room, or what-have-you. It's a place for alice users to talk and get help with alice.
I sure wish it was the former, as I love this community, but it's not, and what was always dead can't die.

[COLOR=e4eaf2]Your text here[/COLOR]
Come on, you know you want to try it.

Last edited by GameKid; 07-24-2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Gah! Grammar error