View Single Post
Visual Élancé
Old
arty-fishL

Arrow Visual Élancé - 12-02-2010, 10:15 AM

Thanks.
I hope my idea isnt too much like yours, as I said above, I am making this so that I can produce something bigger and better. I was planning on making a nice visual scripter that looks very similar to Alice, but turns its produce into jython code and has much more functions, to allow the average Alice user to make a much more advanced world that runs smoothly. It is to be made in the same format as the scripter; on an object that produces a nice java frame. It is to be called Visual Élancé (Which just equates to Visual Slender, slender because it is lite [which is somehow different to light] and will produce lite code).
I have been researching the Alice jar in Netbeans and have found many usable functions. I also now know how to use java events in jython and im working out how to use Abstract Classes, after I have achieved this hopefully I can mix all my knowledge together with the scripter and produce a nice, noob proof, finished product

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬