View Single Post
Best Animation Unofficial Contest Hosted By David B.
Old
David B

Default Best Animation Unofficial Contest Hosted By David B. - 01-07-2011, 09:09 PM

Hello Everyone! I decided that I want to run my own Alice Contest. You are probably wondering what the rules are, and what the topic is, but there is no specific topic. That is what makes this contest so unique! Feel free to post any worlds that you have already posted in another thread on the forums as well, or you can create a new world and post it here. I may make recommendations on different threads that are discussing a world, so don't be suprised if you see something about this competition in another thread. Any topic is welcome. Feel free to submit videos or games.

These are the minimum requirements for the contest:
1.) You must identify your program with a name that appropriatly fits it. I also recommend a little description of the game.
2.) The program must be free of any errors that may occur. I will be reviewing each world, and if it doesn't play, I can't judge it.
3.) It is impossible to be disqualified from this contest. The contest, although I haven't totally decided yet, will probably be based on process of elimination, which means that voting will take place more than once.
4.) Since I am the judge, it is only fair that I am not allowed to participate.

THE WINNERS OF THE CONTEST HAVE BEEN SELECTED!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CONTEST, AND IS JUST SOMETHING THAT I AM DOING FOR FUN.

----------------------------

OVER THE COURSE OF THE CONTEST, I WILL BE EDITING THIS PARTICULAR POST WITH UPDATES (RULE CHANGES, DUE DATES, ETC.) ON THE CONTEST, SO BE SURE TO RE-READ THIS POST OFTEN.

Last edited by David B; 06-06-2011 at 04:26 PM.