Thread: H e l p!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old
David B

Default 12-20-2010, 05:16 PM

I have taken your possibility list, and added little comments in bold red text under each possibility you listed.

Possibilities...

1. Could try to download Alice 2.0 But I'm not sure the project I'm currently working on will work again in Alice 2.0 and vice-versa
Alice 2.0 files are also in A2C. format, so all files made in 2.2 should work in 2.0 (and vice-versa).

2. I could try Alice Beta 3.0 but i prefer 2.2 for my project because everyone else is using 2.2...
Okay. I told you that Alice 2.0 and Alice 2.2 both save in A2C. format, and you assume that Alice 3 Beta is the same. Well, this may suprise you, but it isn't. A new feature in Alice 3 Beta has required that Alice 3 Beta cannot support A2C. files, and therefore Alice 2.0 and Alice 2.2 files cannot be opened in Alice 3 Beta. Don't even bother suggesting that a compatibility system be added, because I already started a thread suggesting it, which you can click here to see, and the response was negative. If you still want to try convincing the Alice team that this is a good idea, I suggest you post something in my thread, and maybe they will consider incorporating it into Alice 3. Besides Alice 3 Beta is no good anyway, and many key features for it are still being developed.

3. I'm Getting the same problem with everyone here. Q_Q because I'm using Windows 7 64 Bit...
Sorry. I can't help you there.

4. Also when i tried this on my sisters comp(vista) it worked flawlessly... Q_Q
It may be your computer. Try re-installing Alice again, even though you may have tried already. If that doesn't work, try Alice 2.0. Also, upload your file so that I may try it on my computer.