Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Assignment 5 If/Else Statements
Old
fskeith2000

Default Assignment 5 If/Else Statements - 03-11-2012, 10:48 PM

I've just completed assignment 5. This assignment we branched out and used the control statement If/Else. I really liked this because it allows for diversity and alternatives to the scene. Doing these kinds of exercises gives me room to be creative and experiment with the Alice Worlds. I am looking forward to learning new concepts that will help the characters in my world become more realistic.

Old
bfry

Default 03-11-2012, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fskeith2000 View Post
I've just completed assignment 5. This assignment we branched out and used the control statement If/Else. I really liked this because it allows for diversity and alternatives to the scene. Doing these kinds of exercises gives me room to be creative and experiment with the Alice Worlds. I am looking forward to learning new concepts that will help the characters in my world become more realistic.
Just wait until you start using loops. Just about any well-designed sophisticated program will use them. Plus they can help with adding more realism to your characters and world.

Have fun learning!