Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
fourbros
Senior Member
 
fourbros's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Right Behind You...
Default 05-31-2015, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybone View Post
So, my personal thought had to be treated like it was a hate crime?
No, he simply disagreed with you. Sheesh, you always act so dramatic.


My avatar is from the anime "Hyouka".......

You've probably never seen it, much less heard of it.....

You should watch it........


print("Hello World")
This is python code.

Lakers > Clippers
Vikings > Packers
Cardinals > Brewers/Pirates/Cubs/Reds
   
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default 05-31-2015, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourbros View Post
No, he simply disagreed with you.
It's my personal thought, why was disagreeing required over somebody's opinion?


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Old
fourbros
Senior Member
 
fourbros's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Right Behind You...
Default 05-31-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybone View Post
It's my personal thought, why was disagreeing required over somebody's opinion?
If someone told you that The Hunger Games was a much more influential book than Lord of the Rings, would you agree with that? Probably not, since LOTR created an entire genre. So you have your opnion, and they have their's.

Have you never disagreed with another person on a matter?

Back on topic: Hey X, would you agree that the PS3's graphics still look pretty good, even though they are outdated to some degree?


My avatar is from the anime "Hyouka".......

You've probably never seen it, much less heard of it.....

You should watch it........


print("Hello World")
This is python code.

Lakers > Clippers
Vikings > Packers
Cardinals > Brewers/Pirates/Cubs/Reds
   
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default 05-31-2015, 08:57 PM

It's their opinion if THG was a more influential book than LOTR. I wouldn't disagree with it and start a major catastrophe, because I wouldn't be dumb enough to respond to an opinion and say "I disagree because it's your personal opinion".

Moving on, kindly.


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Old
fourbros
Senior Member
 
fourbros's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Right Behind You...
Default 05-31-2015, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybone View Post
It's their opinion if THG was a more influential book than LOTR. I wouldn't disagree with it and start a major catastrophe, because I wouldn't be dumb enough to respond to an opinion and say "I disagree because it's your personal opinion".

Moving on, kindly.
Before i move on, I'd like to say that i'm not disagreeing with your opinion just because it's your opinion. Sorry if it came off like that. I'm disagreeing with your assertion that Fallout is bigger that Skyrim because I believe that the evidence proves otherwise.


My avatar is from the anime "Hyouka".......

You've probably never seen it, much less heard of it.....

You should watch it........


print("Hello World")
This is python code.

Lakers > Clippers
Vikings > Packers
Cardinals > Brewers/Pirates/Cubs/Reds
   
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default 05-31-2015, 09:41 PM

Oh my go-- my assertion is my personal opinion. "I never disagreed with your opinion". >__>


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Old
RavenOfCode
Senior Member
 
RavenOfCode's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Northern Virginia
Default 06-01-2015, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybone View Post
Oh my go-- my assertion is my personal opinion. "I never disagreed with your opinion". >__>
Its not an opinion though... you made a statement that is not true... theres a difference...


Stuff + Other Stuff + Different Other Stuff = Things :)

My best Alice game:

Clash of the Cubes (an arena fighting game):
http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=10738&highlight=game

Last edited by RavenOfCode; 06-01-2015 at 08:46 AM.
   
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default 06-01-2015, 03:05 PM

So, you guys complain I go off topic, but you guys had posted, like, 9 or 10 SSB4 comments. If you want to fangirl over SSB4, go make your own thread.


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator
 
x2495iiii's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,508
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Continental U.S.
Default 06-01-2015, 04:29 PM

Done.

I think I'll close this thread too, because you're not an especially pleasant person and all the on topic posts were just pointless arguments anyway.

Cheers!


(')>
   
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright ©2019, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x 1999-2012, Alice 3.x 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.