Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > Questions and Comments

Assignment 2 - Combination lock
Old
jbenavides

Default Assignment 2 - Combination lock - 01-27-2015, 10:41 PM

I used the default grass world for this with the combination lock. It took a lot of adjusting to get the dial to line up right and I couldn't get my explosion to change colors but it turned out well.

The camera zooms in once the lock opens and the latch slides up and turns out while a gong sound plays and an explosion goes off behind the lock

ITSE-1429_RL_reply2
Old
WindowsManic

Default ITSE-1429_RL_reply2 - 01-31-2015, 11:13 PM

That's pretty cool. I thought the lock was easy so I choose to do the penguin project. After reading your post, I found out it was more difficult than I originally thought. I was also a little short on time so I decided to choose the first project that came to my mind. Good Job on your project. Most of the time, I usually try to go by the book. however, Maybe I should of add some more stuff to my mine.

Combo lock pp1.2
Old
ANGELO21

Default Combo lock pp1.2 - 02-07-2015, 03:04 PM

The world I built for the second assignment was PP1.2 (Combination lock). The first five to ten minutes into building I kept thinking about how much I struggled with the first assignment. It affected my attitude in completing the assignment. After a while I figured that it takes time and patience to build these worlds and after completing this assignment, my confidence is building and hopefully I can do even better in the next assignment.

Overall, I did not really have any issues. I guess you just have to pace yourself, read the textbook and explore.