Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 07-25-2011, 01:42 PM

Yeah but those don't have a meme named after them, so...

Old
legolizard

Default 07-25-2011, 01:49 PM

Yeah I guess you are right, but almost ever Protoss player,good or bad, masses void rays effectively ruining the game of any strategic value,since anyone can mass anything. While in my opinion rushing is a legitimate strategy, because it takes careful planing and fine tuning to work successfully.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein

Last edited by legolizard; 07-25-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Old
jediaction

Default 07-25-2011, 04:45 PM

Ok. This is my offer...

When: Today - 7:00 PM -(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
What: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Server: Alice Community Fight
Password: Alice123

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
jediaction

Default 07-26-2011, 11:23 AM

Well, everyone missed it, so I'm redoing it today. Today at 7

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 07-26-2011, 12:19 PM

I don't have that game. Otherwise I'd do it. If I wasn't working today.

Old
jediaction

Default 07-26-2011, 03:42 PM

I don't thnk there is a game every one has. OK, everyone name as many games that you can that you have that are multiplayer.

My Games

Portal 2 - only 2 players
Cod 4 Modern Warfare
Counter Strike Source
Star Wars Battle Front "1"
Garry's Mod
Track Mania
Republic Commando - not installed but owned
Team Fortress 2 - this is free now so everyone can get it if they are allowed to play it

Old
beachbum111111

Default 07-26-2011, 03:54 PM

Left 4 dead :/

"Don't lead me into temptation I can find it myself"

Old
Crusader

Default 07-26-2011, 07:33 PM

PERFECT DARK (XBOX LIVE ARCADE 10TH ANNIVERSARY REMAKE) ANYONE? This will only set you back $800 Microsoft Points to download, and let me tell you, this game is PERFECT! The graphics and framerate are boosted over the original Nintendo 64 version, and they even included online multiplayer for up to 8 players on Xbox LIVE, or 2 for cooperative and counter operative modes. Now, to explain to you counter operative in a nutshell, it is the story mode, with Player 1 playing as normal, while Player 2 is the enemies. Player 1 has only one life to give, while Player 2 gets to respawn as another enemy upon death, but to balance that out, Player 1 has more health and can have a bigger arsenal, while Player 2's team has less health, and are equipped with only 1 or occasionally 2 weapons (depending on whether or not you consider dual-wielding to be having you carry around 2 weapons) and a suicide pill for those times when you may be too far away from the action, or just stuck. Its like having a silencer and an ACOG scope on your Famas in Call of Duty: Black Ops. Everything balances out beautifully, statistics-wise and with you getting a bit of a boost in that regard. Perfect Dark's Counter Operative mode gives you a good way to compete with your friends, and my Famas example stays a silent killer, without sacrificing range.

Old
room14

Default 07-26-2011, 10:09 PM

It's hard to say if you're advertising. hope not.
anyways minecraft, history channel games(has a lot of different games) and air attack. not that any one has them.

:D

Old
jediaction

Default 07-26-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
PERFECT DARK (XBOX LIVE ARCADE 10TH ANNIVERSARY REMAKE) ANYONE? This will only set you back $800 Microsoft Points to download, and let me tell you, this game is PERFECT! The graphics and framerate are boosted over the original Nintendo 64 version, and they even included online multiplayer for up to 8 players on Xbox LIVE, or 2 for cooperative and counter operative modes. Now, to explain to you counter operative in a nutshell, it is the story mode, with Player 1 playing as normal, while Player 2 is the enemies. Player 1 has only one life to give, while Player 2 gets to respawn as another enemy upon death, but to balance that out, Player 1 has more health and can have a bigger arsenal, while Player 2's team has less health, and are equipped with only 1 or occasionally 2 weapons (depending on whether or not you consider dual-wielding to be having you carry around 2 weapons) and a suicide pill for those times when you may be too far away from the action, or just stuck. Its like having a silencer and an ACOG scope on your Famas in Call of Duty: Black Ops. Everything balances out beautifully, statistics-wise and with you getting a bit of a boost in that regard. Perfect Dark's Counter Operative mode gives you a good way to compete with your friends, and my Famas example stays a silent killer, without sacrificing range.
No one needs to buy anything. Id rather get a halo reach map pack.