Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Anyone have PS3?
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default Anyone have PS3? - 05-25-2015, 06:26 PM

I need somebody to play with, since all of my other friends are stuck in Call Of Boring, and sports video games. (why sports video games? GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY SPORTS. YOU'RE OBLIGATED TO DO IT.)

Anyways, on top of all that, do you have a mic for your PS3? if anyone has PS3, a microphone, Minecraft PS3, Modnation Racers, LBP, LBPK (LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet Karting), GTA IV, Twisted Metal, then let me know. It doesn't matter if you don't have the games listed, as long as you have a PS3, and a Mic, we can hangout. (Just don't bug me consistantly)

And if you don't have a PS3, or a Mic, you don't need to buy them. I'm not forcing you.


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Old
fourbros
Senior Member
 
fourbros's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Right Behind You...
Default 05-25-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybone View Post
I need somebody to play with, since all of my other friends are stuck in Call Of Boring, and sports video games. (why sports video games? GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY SPORTS. YOU'RE OBLIGATED TO DO IT.)

Anyways, on top of all that, do you have a mic for your PS3? if anyone has PS3, a microphone, Minecraft PS3, Modnation Racers, LBP, LBPK (LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet Karting), GTA IV, Twisted Metal, then let me know. It doesn't matter if you don't have the games listed, as long as you have a PS3, and a Mic, we can hangout. (Just don't bug me consistantly)

And if you don't have a PS3, or a Mic, you don't need to buy them. I'm not forcing you.
Sports games are fun. Anyways, what's your opinion on LittleBigPlanet? I've heard that it's a fun game, but I've never played it.


My avatar is from the anime "Hyouka".......

You've probably never seen it, much less heard of it.....

You should watch it........


print("Hello World")
This is python code.

Lakers > Clippers
Vikings > Packers
Cardinals > Brewers/Pirates/Cubs/Reds
   
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default 05-25-2015, 08:40 PM

It is a really good and fun game. Building things is almost endless. It's a good game...















until United Front butchered it..


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default 05-25-2015, 08:41 PM

Also, you can play sports outside. Everyone is obligated to do it.


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Old
RavenOfCode
Senior Member
 
RavenOfCode's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 408
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Northern Virginia
Default 05-25-2015, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybone View Post
Also, you can play sports outside. Everyone is obligated to do it.
Its a trait some people have... its like some people like to follow sports a lot... some just find it boring...


Stuff + Other Stuff + Different Other Stuff = Things :)

My best Alice game:

Clash of the Cubes (an arena fighting game):
http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=10738&highlight=game
   
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default 05-25-2015, 10:19 PM

Yeah, follow sports OUTSIDE.


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator
 
x2495iiii's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,508
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Continental U.S.
Default 05-26-2015, 05:54 AM

I play Monster Hunter on 3ds myself. That's multiplayer as well, if anyone here is interested.

I have a PS3 and mic, but none of the games you listed.


(')>
   
Old
fourbros
Senior Member
 
fourbros's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 476
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Right Behind You...
Default 05-26-2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybone View Post
Also, you can play sports outside. Everyone is obligated to do it.
I like sports, but I'm never going to play in the NBA no matter how much I play outside. Not to mention it's fun for me to try out different scenarios with the video game that wouldn't occur in real life.


My avatar is from the anime "Hyouka".......

You've probably never seen it, much less heard of it.....

You should watch it........


print("Hello World")
This is python code.

Lakers > Clippers
Vikings > Packers
Cardinals > Brewers/Pirates/Cubs/Reds
   
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default 05-26-2015, 02:30 PM

Games like Saints Row, and GTA allow you to cause crime in a city. You can't do crime in real life (well you can, but you need to face getting shot at by cops) and Sports games is something you can do outside. *sigh* Final time I am saying it. Moving on from the dumb sports video games please.


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Old
Funnybone
Senior Member
 
Funnybone's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default 05-26-2015, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
I play Monster Hunter on 3ds myself. That's multiplayer as well, if anyone here is interested.

I have a PS3 and mic, but none of the games you listed.
That sucks, hope you get the listed soon. (it can be any game)


hello
















this signature loves you
   
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright ©2019, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x 1999-2012, Alice 3.x 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.