Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Alice chapter 1
Old
AguiJu

Unhappy Alice chapter 1 - 12-13-2017, 08:19 PM

So today I attempted to create a scene where a zombie sits up in his grave. I think I need more practice with manipulating the body part of a class because I had so much trouble moving the arms down. If anyone knows how to get better at this then I would appreciate if you shared some of your wisdom!

Me too
Old
rkhorn

Default Me too - 12-13-2017, 10:01 PM

I messed around with a few characters before I started the project I picked and ran into difficulties trying to get certain body parts to move how I wanted, too. Trial and error eventually worked, though I kept feeling that i was making it difficult.

Same
Old
bloredo

Unhappy Same - 12-14-2017, 01:39 AM

I also had issues with the body parts. However with my trial and error I just ended up scraping the whole thing and going with the combo lock due to time.

Same!
Old
jaylee72

Default Same! - 12-14-2017, 09:24 PM

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME - finally got it to work okay. I found that having the body part face the camera worked best. This was after sending those mummy arms flying in numerous directions beforehand!!