Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Moving Arms
Old
pegreene

Default Moving Arms - 03-16-2011, 11:43 AM

how do I take arms of some of the characters that are straight out from the body and make them move down to the sides of the body? I can make them move but it appears that they detach from the body.

Thank you.

Old
TheWhiteGuy

Default 03-16-2011, 11:53 AM

you have to use roll...so try making the left or right arm roll to the left and it will move to the side of the person's body

Old
sfunk

Default 03-16-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegreene View Post
how do I take arms of some of the characters that are straight out from the body and make them move down to the sides of the body? I can make them move but it appears that they detach from the body.

Thank you.
Well there are a few ways to do this, one way was already mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteGuy View Post
you have to use roll...so try making the left or right arm roll to the left and it will move to the side of the person's body
or you could click on the object, then on the right side of the screen where it has the options to move,resize,move up/down...etc is something that says "affect subparts" click on that so a check is in the box. then now you can affect individual parts of the character instead of the entire character at once.