Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

How do I...? Create a copy situation (more detailed inside)
Old
Otori

Default How do I...? Create a copy situation (more detailed inside) - 10-10-2010, 08:40 PM

So look I am doing a project, it's about a jet taking off and landing after some conflict.

Now I am fixing the beginning part which is the taking off part. I want to make so that after Camera Point View A has seen the taking off action, I want to repeat the taking off action by using a Camera Point View B, which means the jet must be back at the starting position as soon as the Camera Point turns to a new angle, how is this possible?

I remember there is some set dummy on object, and if I set if at the beginning part of the plane, am I able to double the taking off part with a second point of view without disrupting the movie sequence?

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 10-10-2010, 08:52 PM

Not entirely sure what you're asking, but dummy objects can be set at the camera's current position, then you can set the camera's point of view to the dummy object at any time without interrupting the movie by using the "set point of view to [object]" with a duration set to zero seconds.

In addition, you can set a dummy at the plane's starting position, then have it set it's point of view to the dummy object in a duration of zero seconds

Last edited by x2495iiii; 10-10-2010 at 08:56 PM.

Old
Otori

Default 10-11-2010, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Not entirely sure what you're asking, but dummy objects can be set at the camera's current position, then you can set the camera's point of view to the dummy object at any time without interrupting the movie by using the "set point of view to [object]" with a duration set to zero seconds.

In addition, you can set a dummy at the plane's starting position, then have it set it's point of view to the dummy object in a duration of zero seconds
Thanks alot I got it already!

Help...Cow Animation.
Old
medinra

Smile Help...Cow Animation. - 10-11-2010, 02:08 PM

:Hi Everyone, I am new at the Alice program and I have a assignment of the attached animation and I already did all the steps, but I cannot achieve the movement of the cow's tail when moving during the animation and I was seeking for help to see if I can achieve it or someone can help me, thanks.

Last edited by medinra; 10-19-2010 at 02:27 PM.

Old
zonedabone

Default 10-11-2010, 05:07 PM

Try using the 'Do together' block from the bottom of the screen. That will run everything in it at one time.

'Apple Macintosh' - An anagram of 'Complaints Heap'

M.A.C.I.N.T.O.S.H. - Machine Always Crashes, If Not, The Operating System Hangs.

You're *such* a mac person.

Old
Otori

Default 10-12-2010, 06:35 AM

No wait please help again guys... you guys don't get my situation...

Old
Otori

Default 10-12-2010, 06:36 AM

Oh wait nevermind >_<