Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Announcements > Contests

New Medieval game contest!
Old
jrrTolkien

Talking New Medieval game contest! - 05-27-2014, 08:18 AM

Hi guys, there hasn't been a challenge here in a while, so I decided to make a new one. This one is medieval. Here are the rules:

1. You can use any characters you want, as long as they are medieval. It can be one that you made, or someone else made, as long as you give them credit.

2. Music and sound FX are not a requirement, but they are worth bonus points. Again, you can use any music or sounds, just give the owner credit.

3. It must be a game that allows for at least 3 minutes of gameplay, medieval characters only!!

4. To be involved in this, post a reply before June 5th. You can volunteer to judge the entries, or to be one of the competitors. The deadline for submitting your actual Alice world is June 31st.

5. To submit your entry, email me your Alice world and I will post them to the community without labeling whose is whose. This way, the judges will be judging blindly. My email address is: ourfamilyof10@yahoo.com.

6. All videos must be rated PG (or E10+ as it would be for games!), which means no foul language most of all.

7. You WILL bE DISQUALIFIED if you post your Alice world on the community, use bad language, or fail to sign up before the deadline. If there are less than 5 judges before June 5th, the deadline will be moved forward to June 10th.

Well, I hope you guys enjoy this! The winning entry will be posted to the community board once the challenge is over! Remember, anyone can sign up to judge or enter! Have fun!

-Jrr

Arwen: “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the Ages of this world alone.”

-April Signature

Tags
contest, jrr, medieval