Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

i need help ?? creating a game
Old
alexbeltre

Red face i need help ?? creating a game - 04-26-2009, 07:10 PM

i need help on a game assignment can you please help me it has to have this requirements any game math game car game any game

Your animation must be interactive, and your game must make use of some of the events available in Alice.

Your implementation must include at least 1 user-defined function, which makes use of parameters. At least 1 of these functions must be called twice, with different arguments.

Your implementation must include user-defined method, which makes use of parameters. At least one of these methods must be used twice, with different arguments.

Your implementation must make use of loop statements, and if statement.

Finally, your implementation must make use of an array.

s8311048@gmail.com

Old
HisWorld

Default 04-27-2009, 07:13 AM

It's your homework, you got to give us something, start making a game and ask a question about some kind of specific problem.

Last edited by HisWorld; 04-27-2009 at 07:17 AM. Reason: i was to nice

Old
pingu

Default 04-28-2009, 05:47 PM

hi, i'm a self taught alice user, so i don't really know about the technical jargon.
but i do know that you can go into the events box and choose things like "when the mouse is clicked on something..." then just set it to do something etc etc. you will find that you can add a lot of user manipulation via the events, like arrow keys controlling the camera, so on so forth.

hope that helps, get in touch if it doesn't
pingu