Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Old
zarfang8

Default 11-30-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Yeah I thought that bug was funny, so I left it in there.

The lightning idea's kinda cool. Maybe I could think of something I could do with that, thanks.

As for slowing down, there's already a bullet-time power and there will be a freeze-time power. I don't see how adding another slowdown power could help.

I really like the pictures you made, those are neat. You know I actually made my avatar by messing around with RP1. I also made a few pictures for an album on my user profile, but I haven't finished it.
Cool! I would really like to see those! I like The Zombie in the back flying into the goal, I think when you win the game, It would be cool if A zombie Did go into the Goal. TouchDown!

Old
psdao1102

Default 12-02-2009, 02:46 PM

i love RP, but you have so many things to do, yet so few levels. I could see if you wanted to cap out at lets say 30 levels, but preferably id be like galiga with no end, and the levels just get harder till you lose. Ether way keep up the good work!

Old
Delpenator

Default 12-07-2009, 08:27 PM

You are the man! This game is better than the you based it off of!

Old
Timator6

Default 12-08-2009, 02:44 PM

hey can u post an updated version to 3.1 please!!! Me and my friend always finish our projects early so we can play it in class!!! You also saved us on working on a points system for a game we had to make. You are the best and I can't wait to play RP4!!!!

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 12-08-2009, 06:10 PM

I'm working on it, thanks for all your support guys!

(')>

Old
Timator6

Default 12-09-2009, 07:43 PM

what if when you beat the game an animation appears where the penguin kicks the big one through the field goal posts!!!

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 12-10-2009, 04:34 PM

A few people have asked for more levels in RP3 and for updates, so here you go, RP3.5. RP4 isn't quite done yet, so I hope this holds you over for awhile.

New Features:

-Option to play forever (I haven't tested it fully, as I haven't been able to actually get that far in the game. If someone could confirm that it works, that'd be great.)
-If you don't play forever, you now have 15 levels instead of 6.
-A new enemy: the spider! It can't kill you, but it can paralyze you for 2 seconds, so watch out!
-A cooler explosion for the Big One
-Bug Fixed: Zombies used to be able to hide behind or in front of the Big One and never be viable targets. Not anymore.
-Bug Fixed: Goalpost was backwards. Not anymore.

I expect bugs, especially in the pause menu, so if you spot any, tell me.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w ResidentPenguin3.5.a2w (7.39 MB, 25 views)

(')>

Old
Dameria

Default 12-10-2009, 06:03 PM

I can see that you have held off from the classes until RP4, but I really like the changes that you have made for 3.5. I noticed that the goal post is the right way this time as you have mentioned, which is better. Also I really like the spider that you put in. It takes quite a few shots to kill them, but enough for it to be fair, and I like the effect it has on you when it bites you (getting paralyzed XD, really nice and creative).

Also I liked the new explosion of the big zombie, but I think it should rock the screen a little bit (I have to learn how to do those animation things like the explosion, they could come in handy). Also I do remember the not being able to hit zombie glitch when the big zombie was there in 3.1, and although I have not encountered it yet, I am glad that you fixed it. Good job on the bug patching and keep up the great work for 4.0!! Can't wait for it, and yes, this will definitely hold me over until then, great job on 3.5.

buying guns
Old
moneys66

Talking buying guns - 12-14-2009, 12:48 PM

i seem to have problems with buying guns and opening the upgrades section other that its a very fun game.:

Zombies win!!!
Old
polanak

Talking Zombies win!!! - 12-15-2009, 01:40 PM

I love losing lol! Very nice game

Tags
1 of my favs - from arty, 3.6, amazingly brilliant, angry penguin, awesome, bacon, coffee, eggs, epic win, food, game, games, magic beans, model, models, out dated, penguin, resident, shooter, theuperduper youtube, this is awesome isn't it, weapon, weapons, x2495jjjj