Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

View Poll Results: Which game do you want a Demo of?
DARK 3 60.00%
The Conduit 0 0%
CSS 2 40.00%
World of ? 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Which game do you want a Demo of?
Old
madden

Default Which game do you want a Demo of? - 11-22-2010, 02:55 PM

I am going to let you guys play a short demo of one of my games, vote for which one you want.

Check out my new website - http://www.freewebs.com/maddenuser/

Special thanks to the people who are supporting me...
Drjim, rich0e0rick, Chris101b, ZED, jediaction, x2495iiii, ("Robby"), gabe, JustasM, and Shadow Sovereign.

Games...

CSS - a sidescroler/adventure game.
CASE 1.01 - a escape the room/adventure game.
In the Black and White - a shooter/adventure game.
Field Of Wonder - a adventure game
C.R.E.S - a action/adventure game.

Can you eat 10 cookies in 5 seconds?
I did.

Old
Akira101

Default 11-22-2010, 03:52 PM

The conduit, never tried the game, and would be cool to see it, CSS is too commonly used in my opinion. Plus the actual game is annoying with raging little kids half the time that curse and complain about every aspect of the game, which ruins it, like come on, even the original maker of CSS didn't like the game, and no kidding too (I'll save my even bigger rant for a later date.) DARK i don't know, at all. World of ? is obvious what it is, unless your trying to confuzzle us completly, and I've seen WoW way too much already from friends who play it alot.

Anyways my vote: The Conduit.

EDIT: NOOOO I VOTED FOR THE WRONG ONE, i was distracted about my complaints on CSS that i voted for it

Last edited by Akira101; 11-22-2010 at 03:54 PM.

Old
madden

Default 11-22-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira101 View Post
The conduit, never tried the game, and would be cool to see it, CSS is too commonly used in my opinion. Plus the actual game is annoying with raging little kids half the time that curse and complain about every aspect of the game, which ruins it, like come on, even the original maker of CSS didn't like the game, and no kidding too (I'll save my even bigger rant for a later date.) DARK i don't know, at all. World of ? is obvious what it is, unless your trying to confuzzle us completly, and I've seen WoW way too much already from friends who play it alot.

Anyways my vote: The Conduit.

EDIT: NOOOO I VOTED FOR THE WRONG ONE, i was distracted about my complaints on CSS that i voted for it
Hmhmhmmhmm... uhh... these aren't legitament games... they are games that I am making, haha. The Conduit is a game I am making with Alice... (But it is based off of the real one) CSS I didn't even know was a real game. haha. Dark is a sidescroler that I am making, and World of ? has nothing to do with world of warcraft, its just a game... haha, sorry I guess I should have made that clearer.

Check out my new website - http://www.freewebs.com/maddenuser/

Special thanks to the people who are supporting me...
Drjim, rich0e0rick, Chris101b, ZED, jediaction, x2495iiii, ("Robby"), gabe, JustasM, and Shadow Sovereign.

Games...

CSS - a sidescroler/adventure game.
CASE 1.01 - a escape the room/adventure game.
In the Black and White - a shooter/adventure game.
Field Of Wonder - a adventure game
C.R.E.S - a action/adventure game.

Can you eat 10 cookies in 5 seconds?
I did.

Old
Akira101

Default 11-23-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madden View Post
Hmhmhmmhmm... uhh... these aren't legitament games... they are games that I am making, haha. The Conduit is a game I am making with Alice... (But it is based off of the real one) CSS I didn't even know was a real game. haha. Dark is a sidescroler that I am making, and World of ? has nothing to do with world of warcraft, its just a game... haha, sorry I guess I should have made that clearer.
This is the CSS game page, just information and some snapshots, there are plenty of vids on youtube on CSS.

CSS (Counter Strike Source)

but the World of ? sounds mysterious, wonder what its about

Old
shaydon

Default 11-24-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira101 View Post
This is the CSS game page, just information and some snapshots, there are plenty of vids on youtube on CSS.

CSS (Counter Strike Source)

but the World of ? sounds mysterious, wonder what its about
lol i dont think the game is counterstrike