Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

Clark's Adventure
Old
JayCo888

Default Clark's Adventure - 08-02-2008, 01:41 PM

IT'S DONE!!! Well to my liking anyway. There's a surprise at the end once you walk Clark into the entrance. Keep Clark above the snow and ice though. If you're to impatient, just walk through the rocks. - This is my first so called game that I've created. I'd like to have some very informative input. I'd like to know how to write one program for all the penquins instead of one for each. And I'd like to know how to make all of the rocks impossible to walk through. I figured out how to make just one rock, but not all of the rocks without writing a program for every single one of them.
Object is to get to the Fortress. Keys are used to move screen and character. Read the event screen for directions. ... WAIIIIIIIIT!!!! ... Hold on, Sorry I can't attach the game. It's too big. It's at 25.2 MB's. It's only allowed to be at 20 MB's. I practically had to delete EVERYTHING to get it small enough. I figure something out.

P.S. I plan on creating some funny videos now. Replies are Welcome

Last edited by JayCo888; 09-16-2008 at 11:33 PM.

Old
DickBaldwin

Default 08-02-2008, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCo888 View Post
How can I give new updates without posting a new thread everytime.
You can just keep adding new posts to the same thread over time.

Dick Baldwin
Free Alice tutorials: http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocalice.htm
Free Scratch tutorials: http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocHomeSchool.htm
Free Java/C#, etc. tutorials: http://www.dickbaldwin.com/toc.htm

hi lad
Old
CASH

Default hi lad - 11-12-2008, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCo888 View Post
IT'S DONE!!! Well to my liking anyway. There's a surprise at the end once you walk Clark into the entrance. Keep Clark above the snow and ice though. If you're to impatient, just walk through the rocks. - This is my first so called game that I've created. I'd like to have some very informative input. I'd like to know how to write one program for all the penquins instead of one for each. And I'd like to know how to make all of the rocks impossible to walk through. I figured out how to make just one rock, but not all of the rocks without writing a program for every single one of them.
Object is to get to the Fortress. Keys are used to move screen and character. Read the event screen for directions. ... WAIIIIIIIIT!!!! ... Hold on, Sorry I can't attach the game. It's too big. It's at 25.2 MB's. It's only allowed to be at 20 MB's. I practically had to delete EVERYTHING to get it small enough. I figure something out.

P.S. I plan on creating some funny videos now. Replies are Welcome
hi lad could you sent me a print out of your work need it for collage