Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Please help
Old
bigbaby

Question Please help - 05-27-2010, 05:51 PM

Hit the Beach: Create a world with a beach ball (Sports) and your choice of two people (People). The world must begin with the beach ball in front of one of the people. That person must kick the ball to the other person, who then kicks it back to the first person. This must repeat seven times. Hint: To simulate kicking the beach ball, have the person move one of his or her legs, making it look like he or she kicked the ball.

o Big 12 Ranking: Create a world that asks the user to enter a rank (a number between 1 and 12) for the Big 12 college basketball teams. A character of your choice (People) should then associate that rank to the name of a team, using the table below. The person should then say the rank and the team name. If the rank entered is not between 1 and 12, the person should say that the number entered was invalid. Either way, the method should ask the user if he or she wishes to enter another rank. If the user selects Yes, the above steps should repeat. Otherwise, the method should end.

RankffRank
Team Name

Kansas Jayhawks

Oklahoma Sooners

Missouri Tigers

Nebraska Cornhuskers

Texas Longhorns

Iowa State Cyclones

Texas A&M Aggies

Texas Tech Red Raiders

Oklahoma State Cowboys

Colorado Buffaloes

Kansas State Wildcats

Baylor Bears

if some one can help me with step by step instructions i would be gratifull this is all new to me.

Old
Niteshifter

Default 05-28-2010, 12:10 PM

Try attempting this yourself and then come back with the problems you encounter. Giving step-by-step instructions on creating the worlds is exactly like giving you the world to download, which isn't allowed here.

Old
bigbaby

Default 05-28-2010, 03:49 PM

ok i understand i created the world got the first player to kick the ball did the same for player two and it either does not look like he is moving his leg or he trows his leg or his leg does circles???