Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > Questions and Comments

View Poll Results: Do you like my new avatar?
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 03-21-2011, 06:22 PM

Someone who is acting like a troll. Who picks fights and keeps at them, and says stuff to make you mad and trys to bring you off topic in a mean way...

LanceA was a troll...He was banned


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
David B
Senior Member
 
David B's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,145
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: N/A
Default 03-21-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
Someone who is acting like a troll. Who picks fights and keeps at them, and says stuff to make you mad and trys to bring you off topic in a mean way...

LanceA was a troll...He was banned
Oh okay. I was just wondering because I don't want to become one.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
debussybunny563
Senior Member
 
debussybunny563's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 852
Join Date: May 2010
Thumbs up 03-21-2011, 07:43 PM

Trolls talk like this:
(Troll Imitation [ON] OFF)

ZOMG YOU NUBS GTFO

U DNT NO ANYTING BOUT ALICE NOOBS

GO CRY TO UR MOMY CUZ UR SO RETARDED
U PROBLY HAVE NO LIFE CUZ U HAVE NO SKILL

U R SO STUPID ZOMG NUB NUB NUB!!!!

(Flameshield [ON] OFF)

Every popular forum generally has at least one (usually several dozen).


Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
David B
Senior Member
 
David B's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,145
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: N/A
Default 03-22-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debussybunny563 View Post
Trolls talk like this:
(Troll Imitation [ON] OFF)

ZOMG YOU NUBS GTFO

U DNT NO ANYTING BOUT ALICE NOOBS

GO CRY TO UR MOMY CUZ UR SO RETARDED
U PROBLY HAVE NO LIFE CUZ U HAVE NO SKILL

U R SO STUPID ZOMG NUB NUB NUB!!!!

(Flameshield [ON] OFF)

Every popular forum generally has at least one (usually several dozen).
I was sitting at my computer laughing! That was so funny, probably because I know you aren't a troll.

(How many trolls do the Alice Forums have?)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
debussybunny563
Senior Member
 
debussybunny563's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 852
Join Date: May 2010
Default 03-22-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David B View Post
How many trolls do the Alice Forums have?
Right now, zero. There have been some in the past, but they've been banned thanks to the SUPER moderator x2495iiii.

The Alice Forums has a small community, and besides, who would want to rage on a site for programming?

Granted, if you look at the members list there are a lot, but most people who become a member are those who just want to download other people's worlds and then leave. Fortunately you are one of those who stay and keep the Alice forums lively. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David B View Post
I know you aren't a troll.
o rlly?


Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 03-22-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: x2495ijji
   
Reply With Quote
Old
reuben2011
Senior Member
 
reuben2011's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 489
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hawaii
Default 03-22-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debussybunny563 View Post

o rlly?
Oh my! I'm scared! (jk, jk)


Projects
-Escape the Kitchen
-That ninja animation
-Hill Collision

Upcoming Projects
-Some penguin adventure game?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 03-22-2011, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david b View Post
i was sitting at my computer laughing! That was so funny, probably because i know you aren't a troll.

(how many trolls do the alice forums have?)
2


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
David B
Senior Member
 
David B's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,145
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: N/A
Default 03-22-2011, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debussybunny563 View Post
[SIZE="2"]Granted, if you look at the members list there are a lot, but most people who become a member are those who just want to download other people's worlds and then leave. Fortunately you are one of those who stay and keep the Alice forums lively. =)SIZE]
Thank you!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 03-23-2011, 08:40 AM

Does anyone remember my first game that I posted? Or what was my first post


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
David B
Senior Member
 
David B's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,145
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: N/A
Default 03-23-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
Does anyone remember my first game that I posted? Or what was my first post
Your first post was: http://www.alice.org/community/showt...2651#post32651.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
x2495iiii, x2495jjjj

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright ©2019, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x 1999-2012, Alice 3.x 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.