Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Objects

Clairfying
Old
Link

Default Clairfying - 11-29-2006, 09:41 AM

I made the model using Milkshape. Yes I was going to use it for a game called the specailists.. I'm humble about my ability at said game, but I'll admit i'm quite abit above adverage. If you don't count people who hack or script i'd be rated probably one of the top 5 people in the world.. but then again not many people play the game.

Old
Shadow Sovereign

Smile 12-01-2006, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I'm humble about my ability at said game, but I'll admit i'm quite abit above adverage. If you don't count people who hack or script i'd be rated probably one of the top 5 people in the world...
Well, at least you're confident about your work.

Seriously, that's a good thing. In my opinion, there's not much anything better than finishing something great that you're proud of, y'know? I used to have one heck of a custom-made map for one of my older games (can't remember which one now ), and I used to be so proud of it because it took days just to do the terrain!
Then again, it hurts just as much when you lose something like that, too... but I won't go there.

Old
Shadow Sovereign

Exclamation 12-04-2006, 10:02 AM

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........no comment.

= /
Old
PogoDaMonkey

Unhappy = / - 12-04-2006, 02:28 PM

Saw something on here earlier...its not there now...I'm guessing thats why Shadow's "no comment" post is somewhat out of place...

Old
Shadow Sovereign

Default 12-05-2006, 09:56 AM

Trust me.... you would've been weirded out as much as I was. :S

Yeah...
Old
PogoDaMonkey

Unhappy Yeah... - 12-06-2006, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Sovereign View Post
Trust me.... you would've been weirded out as much as I was. :S
Well, yes it was weird. I did see it, but I dont remember it completely. It was alot of flaming nonsense, good thing someone reported it.

Moving on...
Old
Shadow Sovereign

Cool Moving on... - 12-07-2006, 04:39 PM

In ANY case (and back to the original conversation), please feel free to share any news on your project, Link. You have my interest, and if you run into any problems (assuming its Alice you're using), please let me know... I may be able to help!

BTW, I have a muffin... yummy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Muffin.JPG (4.4 KB, 170 views)

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 12-16-2009, 08:27 AM

This three year old thread hasn't been archived? Weird...

Anyway, though the original posters are long dead....or at least haven't logged on in awhile, I still thought someone might like a master sword model, so I decided to post one!
Attached Files
File Type: a2w MasterSword.a2w (279.4 KB, 12 views)

(')>

Old
beachbum111111

Default 05-26-2011, 09:34 PM

Wow... Ive never even SEEN these people who posted, I wish I joined the forums in 06 to meet them... except thewhiterabbit guy.

"Don't lead me into temptation I can find it myself"

Old
Mr Kidnapper

Default 05-27-2011, 12:52 AM

I swear in 3 years I'd bump this if no one would have already.