Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Lab 2
Old
Ylu

Default Lab 2 - 07-20-2015, 05:35 PM

What can I say about Lab 2....Lab2...it was complicated. I spent a lot of time just going through the trial and error process. Before starting I read the loop section in chapter 3 and looked on this discussion board to see if I could pick up some information. It help a bit but mainly trial and error.

Wish I could go to the background of Alice and just write the code, it probably would have been simpler. I did figure out how to get the program to run "yes", "Yes, and "YES" by using this forum and looking into certain things I did during the Trial and Error sessions.

Old
CodeMan

Default 07-20-2015, 08:42 PM

Glad you figured it out, though if you ever need help on something just ask We know pretty much all there is to know about alice...

Im really RavenOfCode... shhhh....

Currently work on my first app :)

Old
Petit Suisse

Default 07-24-2015, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylu View Post
What can I say about Lab 2....Lab2...it was complicated. I spent a lot of time just going through the trial and error process. Before starting I read the loop section in chapter 3 and looked on this discussion board to see if I could pick up some information. It help a bit but mainly trial and error.

Wish I could go to the background of Alice and just write the code, it probably would have been simpler. I did figure out how to get the program to run "yes", "Yes, and "YES" by using this forum and looking into certain things I did during the Trial and Error sessions.
I'm going to get started on this next. Any tips you could share from your experience completing it?

Old
Basem Amorah

Smile 07-24-2015, 07:59 PM

Finally i did it. its really complicated assignment. i can say "yes", "Yes, and "YES"