Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Old
jediaction

Default 09-05-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Yeah it does, since I made and tested the new content using 2.0, though the firing of certain guns will cause a world stopping, event-interruption error. And that's for BOTH versions.

EDIT: Updated version posted above. Error generated by firing automatic weapons fix'd. Trophy list button added (doesn't work yet). Slight glitch found by me during round 2 of testing (caused weapon to switch improperly when loading a saved game with a different weapon equipped) fix'd. Zombies slightly slower.

I did notice that my version of 2.2 stops when I load a saved game which has a weapon or upgrade purchased. Weird and annoying, but no doubt preventable in some tedious, workaround-type way. Just have to find the source of the error...
On your computer it will. But not his...like it wont work for me. Usually its zomething made on 2.0 wont work on 2.2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DensetsuNoKaboom View Post
Just want to let you know that this game does NOT work on Alice 2.0.
yes....a lot of variables like a special type doesnt work. 2.0 to 2.2 is a big difference

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
arty-fishL

Arrow 09-05-2010, 03:58 PM

The first time I done it was half way through the game, I thought maybe I could get a trophy for it, this is what I do on ps3 too, and turned just before the next wave of zombies. Then to recreate for a screenshot I done it right at the very beginning, and succeeded after a few goes.

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [-]

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 09-05-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DensetsuNoKaboom View Post
I've always managed to 360 in RP, sometimes not even on purpose.

Every time I press L, regardless of whether I've saved or not, I always get an error during simulation.

And what happened to Play Forever?
Psshooo... Getting tired of never being able to do anything consistently with Alice. I've tested that stupid save/load method a bajillion times and that final version works, dangit!

Play forever's been temporarily disabled until I can get a menu up and running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
On your computer it will. But not his...like it wont work for me. Usually its zomething made on 2.0 wont work on 2.2.

yes....a lot of variables like a special type doesnt work. 2.0 to 2.2 is a big difference
You mean a special font? Agency FB, to my knowledge isn't really special. It's been pre-installed on my last three computers. Just pure chance that it isn't on some of yours (where'd you get Agency FB for free, arty?) It doesn't have anything to do with what version of Alice you use. Both versions ask for the same font the same way, and both versions react the same way if they can't find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty-fishL View Post
The first time I done it was half way through the game, I thought maybe I could get a trophy for it, this is what I do on ps3 too, and turned just before the next wave of zombies. Then to recreate for a screenshot I done it right at the very beginning, and succeeded after a few goes.
Very cool. Good job.

Old
arty-fishL

Arrow 09-05-2010, 06:13 PM

agency FB

This download seemed safe at first, but I dont know if you should trust it since windows just had to recover my hard-disk by doing a system restore and its went back to before the font was installed, so dont know if it was caused by the font or something else, but it gives you the font free anyway.

█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [-]

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 09-05-2010, 06:15 PM

Symantec gives the site a clean bill of health, so I suppose it's safe...

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

Old
jediaction

Default 09-05-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Psshooo... Getting tired of never being able to do anything consistently with Alice. I've tested that stupid save/load method a bajillion times and that final version works, dangit!

Play forever's been temporarily disabled until I can get a menu up and running.

You mean a special font? Agency FB, to my knowledge isn't really special. It's been pre-installed on my last three computers. Just pure chance that it isn't on some of yours (where'd you get Agency FB for free, arty?) It doesn't have anything to do with what version of Alice you use. Both versions ask for the same font the same way, and both versions react the same way if they can't find it.

Very cool. Good job.
No...variables. Some types. I have Micro Stencil Black in my Game Maker program and i realized it doesnt show up for you guys

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
Doctor Who

Default 09-16-2010, 08:56 PM

Nice game. I laughed at the tags.
Quote:
bacon, coffee, eggs, epic win, game, games, gun, magic beans

Old
debussybunny563

Thumbs up 09-16-2010, 09:02 PM

Magic Beans was me.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Old
Robot

Default 09-21-2010, 09:10 PM

This game is awesome! Great work, a little slow but I could never do that.

Old
debussybunny563

Thumbs up 09-21-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot View Post
This game is awesome! Great work, a little slow but I could never do that.
Motivation, my friend. But yes, one of the best games in Alice (if not the best) on the forums (or anywhere, for that matter).

Try hard, learn all the facets of programming in Alice, and you may end up with something wonderful yourself in due time.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Tags
1 of my favs - from arty, 3.6, amazingly brilliant, angry penguin, awesome, bacon, coffee, eggs, epic win, food, game, games, magic beans, model, models, out dated, penguin, resident, shooter, theuperduper youtube, this is awesome isn't it, weapon, weapons, x2495jjjj