Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Alice Project (EBarrera)
Old
ebarrera

Default Alice Project (EBarrera) - 06-07-2011, 11:37 PM

The first assignment went well, I did not have any problems. The step by step instructions were a little bit tedious, but very clear. I am looking forward to next assignment.

Thanks,
Erasto Barrera

Old
mfreeman

Default 06-09-2011, 05:41 PM

That's great to hear that all went well for you, Erasto!! I sure understand the tedious part, but I too think that we will be challenged as time goes on. If not, we'll learn quickly and have fun doing it since we won't have to struggle! Sometimes I think that's not a bad thing. I look forward to hearing how you progress.

My New World
Old
ebarrera

Default My New World - 06-09-2011, 09:01 PM

All right folks,
I had fun building my new world and trying different ways to move objects. I spent about six hours playing with Alice and I had to save my work a couple of times because during the last two hours the program started to flicker. I do not know what it was. But since the program never crashed, I did not have any problem after all. Alice is an excellent learning tool.
This is getting better; I should have taken this class before. I was always afraid to take programming classes because I have never had much patience for this. But I think that this is a lot better than I thought. I know this is just the beginning, but so far this is a good start.

Old
David B

Default 06-10-2011, 08:16 AM

Good for you! I am glad to hear that your introduction to Alice wasn't too hard, but wasn't too easy either! That's the way it's supposed to be!