Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Objects

Tale of Woe
Old
Link

Default Tale of Woe - 11-01-2006, 09:01 AM

Alas!! I used to have a model of the Master sword from the Zelda games.. Took me about a month to make.. very shiny tip of the blade... I can't even find a picture of it anywhere =/.. I should remake it...

Nice!
Old
Shadow Sovereign

Smile Nice! - 11-03-2006, 08:09 PM

If you've made it in alice, you can always press 'Print Screen' on your keyboard, go into Paint, and paste the screenshot there. I used to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask all the time, so I would very much like to see your work.

Old
thewhiterabbit.

Cool 11-07-2006, 07:56 AM

Dude, are you fucking braindead? Go take alice, and try to make anything worth while in it. It doesnt work. i supprised that you would even ask such a fucking stupid question, i didnt know there were people this dumb. ever.

Old
Shadow Sovereign

Angry ... - 11-07-2006, 08:30 AM

.......Riiiiiight.... I was only asking Link if they had made it in alice or not. It was friendly conversation, and I would very much like to keep it that way, so if you don't have anything NICE to say, rabbit, then don't say anything at all, because I won't tolerate it.

Old
thetrippster

Default 11-07-2006, 08:39 AM

okay stop this thread before it turns into a flame war. first off if u want to take a pic of something in alice simply press play then click the take a pic button and it should save it some where on ur comp. use the search function to find the image then upload it here on the forums so we can see it. its that easy.

?
Old
Shadow Sovereign

Question ? - 11-07-2006, 08:48 AM

Flame war?